Congrats Gulf Coast Baseball 11U

td

[quote name="daddy23" post="777494" timestamp="1268707549"]
Glad to hear it and glad that all your players made it out of the Gulf in time to play.
[/quote]

It was questionable. Had I not been all washed up and been able to throw the football farther from the seawall they wouldn't have made it out.

[quote name="daddy23" post="777494" timestamp="1268707549"]
Glad to hear it and glad that all your players made it out of the Gulf in time to play.
[/quote]Hollywood, I heard you are sporting a new hair do..And something about makinig the cruise ship stay out an extra day? :D
  This was a fun tournament.there were alot of great games played Saturday and Sunday.

[quote name="piratefan" post="777618" timestamp="1268756069"]
[quote author=daddy23 link=topic=67366.msg777494#msg777494 date=1268707549]
[/quote]Hollywood, I heard you are sporting a new hair do..And something about makinig the cruise ship stay out an extra day? :D
  This was a fun tournament.there were alot of great games played Saturday and Sunday.
[/quote]

He is really sporting the Hollywood do. He must have been getting ready for the beach!  ;D

[quote name="BBDad" post="777572" timestamp="1268747662"]
Winning any tournament is something to be proud of.  Winning out of you age group is something to be extremely proud of.  Great job from GTB Prospects 10U.
[/quote]

Thanks Coach.

[quote name="Bobcat101" post="777947" timestamp="1268828847"]
Congrads on the win GCS. I'm sure the kids earned every bit of it and nothing was given to them. 

However, I'm sure we'll hear from Bobcat89 concerning the fact that the tournament wasn't in Houston or Dallas or New York.

[/quote]Bobcat101 You know it's not any fun picking on anyone else. I get the most enjoyment out of getting you all jacked up.  ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder