One word..............

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unacceptable.

I'm disappointed Bob West didn't at least bring up the team in today's column.  If recruiting is Roc's strength, we should never be finishing lower than 6th or so, even in a rebuilding year.  We aren't getting the level of athlete that other schools are getting, even in this lousy conference, and that is crazy.

Guest coachacola
[quote name="Bruce" post="772749" timestamp="1267979972"]
Unacceptable.

I'm disappointed Bob West didn't at least bring up the team in today's column.  If recruiting is Roc's strength, we should never be finishing lower than 6th or so, even in a rebuilding year.  We aren't getting the level of athlete that other schools are getting, even in this lousy conference, and that is crazy.
[/quote]

I don't think Bob West would say anything bad about Roc since they are friends.  And in previous years Tubbs has said Roc was a good coach, but since Tubbs hired him I doubt he's say anything else.  Roc's best team was dominated by JUCO players, which others have mentioned that Bubba Skelton recruited a lot of those guys.

During Roc's first year a lot of people were questioning his coaching skills.  I think now after 4 years he's had plenty of time to prove himself and he's not cutting it.  Young teams improve as the season goes along, not get worse.  I can't see how anybody can be excited next year.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="UNLV" post="772771" timestamp="1267983545"]
Next years team will be worse than this years team. There is nothing to get excited about next year.
Maybe Roc can be the assistant AD, then AD after Tubbs calls it quits.
[/quote]

That's a steep price to pay to get rid of a Coach that isn't doing real well in his job!

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="772150" timestamp="1267903050"]
With one word please desribe what your opinion is of the Lamar Men's Basketball program!!!!!!!!!  This is not just about the players, their record, their coaching staff or  their facility but all of it as a whole.
[/quote]

Lazek you have to much time on your hands.  ??? If your not making igorant commnets about how ragged the city of New Orleans is then you post follish crap like this. Get a life and grow up.

[quote name="etbu" post="772861" timestamp="1268002016"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=66956.msg772150#msg772150 date=1267903050]
With one word please desribe what your opinion is of the Lamar Men's Basketball program!!!!!!!!!  This is not just about the players, their record, their coaching staff or  their facility but all of it as a whole.
[/quote]

Lazek you have to much time on your hands.  ??? If your not making igorant commnets about how ragged the city of New Orleans is then you post follish crap like this. Get a life and grow up.
[/quote]

How is this foolish?  It is a public message board that is what it is for.  If you don't like it then don't read it.  He isn't cutting it.  I have heard he is leaving anyway.

[quote name="etbu" post="772861" timestamp="1268002016"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=66956.msg772150#msg772150 date=1267903050]
[/quote]

[/quote]

It is a message board for opinions..........YOU DON'T LIKE IT........DON'T READ IT!!!!!

Guest jhamilton
Lazek you are weak and soft and so get back to running everyone who you dont agree you   in the ground. How they let you be a moderator on here is a joke. So get back at it and make a fool of yourself. WEAKLING

[quote name="etbu" post="772903" timestamp="1268008969"]
Lazek you are weak and soft and so get back to running everyone who you dont aggree you  with in the ground. How they let you be a moderator on here is a joke. So get back at it and make a fool of yourself. WEAKLING
[/quote]

Fact is I am a moderator..........and look at the rules #17!!!!  This is your warning!!!

17) The admins and moderators here are volunteers. They dedicate a portion of their time to helping us with the forums. No abuse or disrespect of any of the admins or moderators will be tolerated.

[quote name="etbu" post="772903" timestamp="1268008969"]
Lazek you are weak and soft and so get back to running everyone who you dont aggree you  with in the ground. How they let you be a moderator on here is a joke. So get back at it and make a fool of yourself. WEAKLING
[/quote]

are you mad because everyone agrees with him :( :(  Poor baby!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01