One word..............

I think you guys with this Boutte talk really do underestimate how much time, travel, energy and knowledge of the rules goes into recruiting as a college HC!

By the way young is relative...I am 36 and my daughters think I am OLD, while I on the other hand think I am a young man. Of course 40 is when I will be old! ;D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The entire Boutte argument was just a suggestion but I was suprised at the reaction!  A Texas legend can get Texas kids, JMO! Just like they are trying it with Tod Dodge in football.  hiring a coach is ALWAYS a leap in faith.  If it wasn't, Charlie Wies would have been a a for sure!  I think anyway it goes it will be tough for LU, but especially if a kid coach were involved.  D1 Junco is not D1 NCAA>>>>

Short you don't get what I am saying.  I would fully support a Boutte hire and would love to see him do well.  I just don't think he will.  By the way Todd Dodge's name was much more recognizable when he got a head coaching job that Andre Boutte's would be.  Sorry.

[quote name="coachacola" post="773774" timestamp="1268149795"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=66956.msg773771#msg773771 date=1268149439]
I thought Roc was described as young and energetic when he arrived on the scene?Thats alread been tried several times at LU. Maybe it's time for a father-figure to run things around here.
[/quote]

Lamar has tried almost every kind of coach there is these last 20 years without much success!   :D
[/quote]LU didn't try a coach that can win.

[quote name="UNLV" post="774057" timestamp="1268178494"]
[quote author=coachacola link=topic=66956.msg773774#msg773774 date=1268149795]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=66956.msg773771#msg773771 date=1268149439]
I thought Roc was described as young and energetic when he arrived on the scene?Thats alread been tried several times at LU. Maybe it's time for a father-figure to run things around here.
[/quote]

Lamar has tried almost every kind of coach there is these last 20 years without much success!   :D
[/quote]LU didn't try a coach that can win.
[/quote]The forum has changed

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086