The Team to beat in 06'

When Silsbee takes on WO-S at Silsbee's homecoming the intensity level will be high.I think this may be enough to bring about an upset. It would be great to get to see such a game. I think this game will be one for the highlight reels for years to come. What does everyone else think? :?: :?:

In the state i have to go with CC Calallen in 4a' date=' and Gilmer in 3a.

Locally, Dayton in 4a, and WOS in 3a.[/quote']

Those are good picks. I think Copperas Cove might also need to be considered for 4A. They are just dominating good teams on both sides of the ball.

When Silsbee takes on WO-S at Silsbee's homecoming the intensity level will be high.I think this may be enough to bring about an upset. It would be great to get to see such a game. I think this game will be one for the highlight reels for years to come. What does everyone else think? :?: :?:

Well, Im sorry, but Silsbee will need much, much more than intensity to beat WOS this year. I respect Silsbee, and will not talk trash on them. I just hope they dont pull a K'Ville and start talking trash. Its pretty embarrasing for K'Ville fans right now. All I can say to Silsbee is WHY OH WHY would you schedule WOS on your Home Coming?????

This WOS team is one of the most impressive in years, maybe a Decade!!!

Well, Im sorry, but Silsbee will need much, much more than intensity to beat WOS this year. I respect Silsbee, and will not talk trash on them. I just hope they dont pull a K'Ville and start talking trash. Its pretty embarrasing for K'Ville fans right now. All I can say to Silsbee is WHY OH WHY would you schedule WOS on your Home Coming?????

This WOS team is one of the most impressive in years, maybe a Decade!!!

Well' date=' Im sorry, but Silsbee will need much, much more than intensity to beat WOS this year. I respect Silsbee, and will not talk trash on them. I just hope they dont pull a K'Ville and start talking trash. Its pretty embarrasing for K'Ville fans right now. All I can say to Silsbee is WHY OH WHY would you schedule WOS on your Home Coming?????

This WOS team is one of the most impressive in years, maybe a Decade!!![/quote']

because they arent intimidated...

Fair enough, wouldn't you say, kicker? If Silsbee won, it would not be an upset of huge proportions. Silsbee will not be taken lightly by WO-S. This will be a more competitive game than WO-S vs. Kirbyville.

Fair enough, wouldn't you say, kicker? If Silsbee won, it would not be an upset of huge proportions. Silsbee will not be taken lightly by WO-S. This will be a more competitive game than WO-S vs. Kirbyville.

I will agree with that answer. I can respect that attitude. :wink:

Guest EagleFan01

What Newton gets no love in this category or what? They are the best 2a team in this area and mr EC fan yall should not be on the field with us and you wouldn't we would blow yall off the field and send yall back to the rice fields.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86