Early Favorites in 21-3a

[quote name="Critter" post="768825" timestamp="1267479049"]
[quote author=marbleslab link=topic=66719.msg768822#msg768822 date=1267478482]
Any opinions?
Always one of the most competitive and interesting districts in the area.
[/quote]
gotta be BC with Hicks on the mound until somebody can beat them.
[/quote]

Bridge City's District until they're Dethrowned. JMO

Guest GCMPats
BC holds the title, but the repo man wears Orange and White.  ;D ;D

The young Cards will have a tough time holding off Felts, Statum and the Bobcats.

[quote name="BCcardbacker" post="769488" timestamp="1267542677"]
BC's got the cannon..................was effective last year with OF's guns and will be again this year too!  Big Red all the way!
[/quote]

OK I have to say it just because YOU walked right into it and a PUNN Like This only comes around Once in a Lifetime.  But before I do just Know that I have the utmost respect for BC and for their players. They Play hard and will always be there at the end. Now that being said! Remember this is a joke. Supposed to be funny.

BC may Have The Cannon..... BUT They don't have the cannonBalls. 

[quote name="wizdiz" post="769657" timestamp="1267559290"]
[quote author=BCcardbacker link=topic=66719.msg769488#msg769488 date=1267542677]
BC's got the cannon..................was effective last year with OF's guns and will be again this year too!  Big Red all the way!
[/quote]

OK I have to say it just because YOU walked right into it and a PUNN Like This only comes around Once in a Lifetime.  But before I do just Know that I have the utmost respect for BC and for their players. They Play hard and will always be there at the end. Now that being said! Remember this is a joke. Supposed to be funny.

BC may Have The Cannon..... BUT They don't have the cannonBalls. 
[/quote]
I sure did walk right into that one!  Will have to put more thought into how I post next time, lol!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder