What does BOJO mean?

Bears Overcome, Join as One

To me BOJO means the Bears will overcome any adversity the team or the individual may face by joining as one team, one family. The team has adversity to overcome, each player has his own adversity. We will overcome by supporting each other, by building each other up. I will not focus on myself but on my teammates. When we join as one we can overcome anything.

What do you think Bear fans? What does BOJO mean to you? :)

BOJO means everything you said 1961. It means if we go out there and give it our wholehearted best effort, then we will never have anything to be ashamed of. People can say what they will, but if a "silly" phrase is a tool that will band our team and community together, then I say bring on more BOJO! :wink:

i agree, whatever it takes to get your guys pumped up.... but it is soooo lame! whomever made this up, the least they couldve done was be original, just a little. my son plays football at lcm and him along with the majority of the team and school think its totally lame, hell half of em have no idea what it stands for and are ashamed to say it at the pep rallys.... :oops:

its a nice idea to boost the spirit of the players and fans but he could have come up with something other than a direct copy of another school. Thats the reason everyone pokes fun at it. Should have made something thats unique to LCM, not copy Permian. then noone would have said a thing....JMO

I Played for moody last year and this year. But when I heard all this Crap I walked out the door just like 5 other team mates did.

B- Bears

O- Over come

J- Joined as

O- One

I don't know what role BumblinBear and his five friends played, but they were all replaced with players that did not quit on their teammates, coaches, and community.

It seems to me that once the team was rid of the guys that did not want to be there, LCM played their best game in many years.

I always hear football people talking about numbers. "We need to keep the numbers up". This is a mistake in my opinion made by many football coaches. I think they need to change the wording a little. It should be in my opinion. "We need to find some kids that we can count on, that will buy into a philosophy that has been very successful in the past, that will be coachable, that will pass their classes, and not quit on their teammates."

Less quantity and more quality!

callumlikeiseeum

i agree partially with the above post, with the exception of the comment about the young man and his teammates who decided not to play. maybe if these guys had decided to buy into this ridiculous,stolen,battle cry we might be talking about the bears and a district championship instead of ONE win!!!! beat dayton,ozen,vidor and big ned and then lets get excited and talk,but not until then.....

B- bears

O-over rejoicing

J- just

O-one

I don't know what role BumblinBear and his five friends played, but they were all replaced with players that did not quit on their teammates, coaches, and community.

It seems to me that once the team was rid of the guys that did not want to be there, LCM played their best game in many years.

I always hear football people talking about numbers. "We need to keep the numbers up". This is a mistake in my opinion made by many football coaches. I think they need to change the wording a little. It should be in my opinion. "We need to find some kids that we can count on, that will buy into a philosophy that has been very successful in the past, that will be coachable, that will pass their classes, and not quit on their teammates."

Less quantity and more quality!

callumlikeiseeum

I agree.

What is arrogant about that, Taxes are higher in LCM, and property cost more. But your arrogant comment is telling. I have a lot of friends in the wos school district, and a lot of friends on the coaching staff, and I don't have some kind of burning hatred of the school district. However, on this site I have seen WOS supporters take one shot after another at the LCM school district. The jabs have run from making fun of a little saying to questioning our kids hearts, and I am tired of it. It seems to me that many WOS have arrogance about there football team. They are good , and have been for years, but you would thing WOS supporters could handle that success with class. Like I said, I know many graduates of WOS and present coaches, and they don't seem to share the hatred you have. Whatever it is " GET OVER IT"

first of all i'm about the only wos poster on here that has said lc-m is an improved team. i saw that in the wos game. i was also excited for lc-m when yall beat pn-g. but i can't understand why property and taxes being cheaper in wos district had to do with kids that quit a football team? i felt the need to respond, because every year we have a target on our chest because of the success of our football team. for years we just took it and never said anything. it doesn't work that way anymore. perhaps i took your post the wrong way, but to me it sounded as though your were telling venom33 to send his kids to an inferior school district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami