**Nominations Now Open For Player Of The Week**

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

I know this is not a player but I am going to say it anyway. I nominate the Orangefield Defense. They shut jasper down all night long. I think Jasper had minus yards of offense in the first half.

I'll go with Bryce DeJohn from Lumberton. (21-30) 70% passing ratio, 274 yards and 4 TD's. He showed great leadership! Made some key first downs by scrambling and after getting the ball with about 2:30 left in the game he drove the team 85 yards and threw for the winning score.

That is his second late 4th quarter game winning drive this year.

this friday lumberton will get to see Brandon Williams do his Vince Young IMPERSONATION. THESE L-TOWN & VIDOR PEOPLE KILL ME,between the two schools they have 3 playoff app. since 1940{VIDOR},several 0-10 seasons,and no winning tradition what so ever but they smack their gums the most with nothing to back their talk up with. if B. Williams was on l-towns team pimp smack would be saying he was better then VINCE YOUNG.Show some class and give the kid credit he his the best QB IN the golden triangle. BRANDON WILLIAMS PLAYER OF THE WEEK-10 CARRIES 205YDS,200YDS PASSING 4 OR 5 TDS,I LOST TRACK THERE WERE SO MANY.

this friday lumberton will get to see Brandon Williams do his Vince Young IMPERSONATION. THESE L-TOWN & VIDOR PEOPLE KILL ME' date='between the two schools they have 3 playoff app. since 1940{VIDOR},several 0-10 seasons,and no winning tradition what so ever but they smack their gums the most with nothing to back their talk up with. if B. Williams was on l-towns team pimp smack would be saying he was better then VINCE YOUNG.Show some class and give the kid credit he his the best QB IN the golden triangle. BRANDON WILLIAMS PLAYER OF THE WEEK-10 CARRIES 205YDS,200YDS PASSING 4 OR 5 TDS,I LOST TRACK THERE WERE SO MANY.[/quote']i heard he is decent but Vince Young?? Are you kidding me??

YOU people are Killing me?? Show some comon sense ,and dont compare this kid to a Vince Young..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder