becoming a football coach

Guys/Gals,

I willl  be done with my MBA in May and was looking for an entry-level wolunteer coaching position in the Golden Triangle Area.  Maybe even in Housoton or Galveston.  My resume isn't spetacular ,but one good thing is my passion for indooor football and this will help our area tremenously if it happens.

Rob Butler

[quote name="speedkills" post="760240" timestamp="1266289361"]
Congrats hope you get to coach in the area
[/quote] Call NEWTON by next year when Barbay leaves (if he Leaves) They will be cleaning house

On a volunteer basis you need to contact one of the TAPPS schools.  Strake Jesuit, St. Thomas, St. Pius or Beaumont Kelly.  There are many others too.  At that level, you don't have to be fully certified to volunteer or help out.  Most all public schools (UIL) you have to be a certified teacher or have some training in the area of kinesiology or education to have anything to do with the kids and school affliated teams.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="760673" timestamp="1266361491"]
On a volunteer basis you need to contact one of the TAPPS schools.  Strake Jesuit, St. Thomas, St. Pius or Beaumont Kelly.  There are many others too.  At that level, you don't have to be fully certified to volunteer or help out.  Most all public schools (UIL) you have to be a certified teacher or have some training in the area of kinesiology or education to have anything to do with the kids and school affliated teams.
[/quote]

I think strake is a uil school but gets to recruit like the tapps schools how hard is it to win if you play by different rules?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin