All Boys Scores up to 3/9/10

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nederland vs PNG game was as expected a GREAT game to watch.  Nederland did dominate.  According to the paper NHS had 25 shots on goal to PNG's 8.  Png's defense is really good.  PNG's goalie is definately the powerhouse of their team.  Nederland's foot skills are unmatchable.  They are just amazing to watch.  The png goalie colided with someone's knee but stayed in the game for awhile untill one of his team mates called for a time out and told the ref that he was having trouble.  My hats off to that boy for protecting his team mate.  The goalie did not want to come out. And you know how boys are lots of smack talking and tempers began to flair.  Even people in the stands were yelling things to one of the NHS boys which I thought was sooo tacky.  They were taunting him.  I heard he waved  his "Your #1 finger" to them which was not right either.  But as far as the "fight" they pushed a little and said some things to each other and then you know team mates from both teams jumped up to get involved.  The tension for a NHS vs PNG game is so high and with a score so close and both teams wanting the win soooo bad there is always smack talking and a little pushing here and there.  Both teams are very competitive especially against each other.  After all was said and done they shook hands, hugged and were all friends again.....till next time.[font=Comic Sans MS][color=cyan][/color][/font][font=Comic Sans MS][/font]

to whom it may concern,
i am the player dogs2x2 is referring to. i was on the field when one of the png fans was yelling my number out loudly trying to get my attention, i was a little heated at the time so i turned and yelled "what!" back. i never waved my "your #1 finger" at anyone and would like everyone to know that no one from my team said anything vulgar or inappropriate back to their fans so dont believe that

[quote name="Newcastle" post="753952" timestamp="1265138261"]
[font=Verdana]2/12/10[/font]
Vidor - Lumberton
Sisbee - HJ

PNG - BC
LCM - HF
Ned - Central
Ozen - off

[font=Verdana][glow=red,2,300]2/9/10[/glow][/font]
Lumberton 8 - Jasper 0
HJ 3 - Silsbee 2
Livingston 2 - Liberty 1
Vidor off

PNG 0 - Nederland 1
Bridge City 3 - Ozen 1
Central 3 - HF 5
LCM off

[glow=red,2,300]2/5/10[/glow]
Vidor 2 - HJ 0
Livingston 7 - Silsbee 0
Lumberton 4 - Liberty 0
Jasper off

LCM 4 - Central 0
PNG 2 - Ozen 0
HF 5 - BC 1
Nederland off

[glow=red,2,300]2/2/10[/glow]
Nederland 3 - HF 1
LCM 4 - BC 1
Central 2 - Ozen 1
PNG - off

Liberty 1 - HJ 0
Vidor 8 - Silsbee 0
Livingston 3 - Jasper 0
Lumberton - off

[glow=red,2,300]1/29/10[/glow]
Vidor 5 - Jasper 1
Lumberton 2 - Livingston 1
Liberty 4 - Silsbee 0
HJ 2 - Lufkin Hudson 2 (Non-District)

PNG 2 - LCM 0
Nederland 4 - Ozen 0
Central 5 - BC 4[b][/b]
[/quote] Thanks for the work!

[color=crimson][font=Comic Sans MS][color=crimson][font=Comic Sans MS My appologies to  5deep.  I was told by one of the png moms that is what happened.  I should have known better.  But I heard them taunting you so I wouldn't have blamed you if you had.  You played a great game and that is what happens when someone is good, they try to throw you off your game.  I know that you boys show the upmost in class.  But I also know that you can only take so much before you react.  I'm proud that you didn't do that.  [/font] [/color] [/font] [/color]

[quote name="CoachL" post="759519" timestamp="1266075055"]
Liv 3 - HJ 0
[/quote]

glad HJ played a better second half.  the shame of it was is that i thought they moved the ball through the midfield better than i'd seen in the other two games i've seen.  unfortunately it opened the field up more for livingston's offense, and HJ wasn't able to pack it in as deep as they usually do.  two of their goals were from really nice strikes outside the 18.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder