Hardin @ Kountze.

Da Boss

[quote name="swag" post="751388" timestamp="1264780374"]
Maybe we can play Clevland or Ozen for our warm-up game.
[/quote]
If silsbee and HJ dont split what yall think about this line up for a preview

2A #4 Kountze vs. 3A #2 Cleveland

3A #4 Hardin-Jefferson vs. 4A Beamount Ozen

3A #6 Silsbee vs 5A #19 Port Arthur Memorial ????????

Wouldnt this be nice ?

[quote name="utfan06" post="751522" timestamp="1264789723"]
[quote author=swag link=topic=65312.msg751388#msg751388 date=1264780374]
Maybe we can play Clevland or Ozen for our warm-up game.
[/quote]
If silsbee and HJ dont split what yall think about this line up for a preview

2A #4 Kountze vs. 3A #2 Cleveland

3A #4 Hardin-Jefferson vs. 4A Beamount Ozen

3A #6 Silsbee vs 5A #19 Port Arthur Memorial ????????

Wouldnt this be nice ?
[/quote]

Not bad, but I'm not so sure PAM wants to warm up against a 3A school. Besides, I am hearing that Silsbee is trying to work out a game with a Houston school. ;)

[quote name="86hawk" post="751547" timestamp="1264791280"]
HJ should hook up w/ New Waverly again.
[/quote]

HJ has been known to take the time off..........I expect the same this year unless there is a need for a tiebreaker game!!!!  They have played on average about 4-6 more games than most other teams!!!

Hj probaly will use that as an excuse (2 many games) Its no way that they would even consider playing a 4a team my friend. They don't won't that loss on their record. They can't play another 2a team because they have already played all of them. If they were to play a warm-up game, most likely it be against a woeful 1a opponent guarantee it!!! Ktz should play Cleveland but I don't think they would do it. It gives Hj players and coaches a chance to see them play live. My guess is if Hj were to rest, so would  Cleveland..Ktz mite end up playing Wos or Nobody.

[quote name="swag" post="751643" timestamp="1264798808"]
Hj probaly will use that as an excuse (2 many games) Its no way that they would even consider playing a 4a team my friend. They don't won't that loss on their record. They can't play another 2a team because they have already played all of them. If they were to play a warm-up game, most likely it be against a woeful 1a opponent guarantee it!!! Ktz should play Cleveland but I don't think they would do it. It gives Hj players and coaches a chance to see them play live. My guess is if Hj were to rest, so would  Cleveland..Ktz mite end up playing Wos or Nobody.
[/quote]

I seem to remember HJ playing Houston Wheatley in the Montagne a few years ago in the Playoff Preview.........guess you forgot that one didn't you Swag!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder