I just witnessed Greatness!!!

Guest swag

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="750318" timestamp="1264606100"]
[quote author=real eyes realize real li link=topic=65250.msg750301#msg750301 date=1264604374]
i know yates is in the way and they are a huge road block but whats wrong with a lil wishing /hopeing and alot of praying.just hope they stay focused enough to finish out district by hanging another district championship banner to enter the playoffs strong.....
[/quote]You play every game intending to win, no matter what the odds.  I recall David exiting his tent to fight Goliath declaring, "[font=Times New Roman][i][size=12pt]Where is that uncircumcised Phillistine?[/size][/i][/font]"!!!!!!!

As soon as doubt creeps in............ it's over.

So yeah, "Bring on Yates!!!!"  
[/quote]Yates is up by 10 before the game begins........hmmm

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="750332" timestamp="1264606737"]
[quote author=FanintheStands link=topic=65250.msg750318#msg750318 date=1264606100]
[quote author=real eyes realize real li link=topic=65250.msg750301#msg750301 date=1264604374]
i know yates is in the way and they are a huge road block but whats wrong with a lil wishing /hopeing and alot of praying.just hope they stay focused enough to finish out district by hanging another district championship banner to enter the playoffs strong.....
[/quote]You play every game intending to win, no matter what the odds.  I recall David exiting his tent to fight Goliath declaring, "[font=Times New Roman][i][size=12pt]Where is that uncircumcised Phillistine?[/size][/i][/font]"!!!!!!!

As soon as doubt creeps in............ it's over.

So yeah, "Bring on Yates!!!!"  
[/quote]Yates is up by 10 before the game begins........hmmm
[/quote]I agree.  But I recall the Giants not having a chance against the Patriots.  The Jets didn't belong on the same field with the '69 Colts.

There is always a "David" out there waiting to slay a "Goliath".  Chances are slim, but the stone sometimes does hit the mark.  But you've GOT TO BELIEVE that you'll hit it when the chance comes.

Yall tripping. This was a great individual performance by a player that we all know was capable of doing this, but it was against Nederland.  Don't get me wrong, Nederland is good, but they are no Yates.  Ozen will need another performance like this to even stay within 10 points of Yates.  The question, is do Ozen have another game breaker like Franks?  I don't think so.  Yates team are full of players like that from top to bottom. Am I hating on Ozen, Heck no, as I pull for Central first, Beamont teams second, and area teams third.  But let's be real...

[quote name="real eyes realize real li" post="750339" timestamp="1264607600"]
well said fans....how did your hawks do against WOS
[/quote]We almost lost (2 point game).  I think HJ was caught in a trap game looking to the Silsbee game.

The problem is, WOS is a physical team, much like Silsbee is.  If it was the physical play that knocked us off our game, then we are in trouble Friday night. 

We'll see.

[quote name="coachacola" post="750352" timestamp="1264608776"]
Who's recruiting Franks?  Is Lamar even interested in him or vice versa?
[/quote]

Have to believe somebody isn't interested in this kid, but the major draw-back is his attitude. He can compete at a high level becuase he is a smart bball player with the ball in his hands. Alot of teams could use a shooter like Franks.

Where are the officials.The athletic director called sub varsity games.Why cant Ozen ever get offcials and ever start on time? This is amazing to me , does anyone hav an answer..Sometimes when I go to watch, there are coaches calling games...Where is the organization, please tell me. This is very annoying!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw