Ozen Panthers Get Win over Livingston Lions

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="740037" timestamp="1262897654"]
Very good win!  Should see Ozen in the Top 25 poll next week.  What was the score and why is it taking so long to post this.  :D
[/quote]

No kidding this is huge news...where's wishyouwere#1!  I don't see Ozen in the top 25 next week though...maybe later if they beat Central

[quote name="youwishyouwere#1" post="740857" timestamp="1262977152"]
Well, hard loss for Livingston. I have been too busy lately to get on here. Taking Master's Degree courses so a little tired from all the writing. It was a terrible showing from Livingston. They were up by 11 after the first quarter and just quit playing. The two top players for Livingston weren't feeling good and had been sick since the tournament. No excuses though because they still had a chance to win at the end of the game. They just didn't show any heart or desire to win the game. Score was 54 to 52. Ozen came to play and Livingston just thought they would show up and win. Livinston had every opportunity to put the game away but they just didn't try. It will be interesting to see how Livingston comes back from this loss because they will come back. I think it was good for them to lose finally. Livingston was undefeated to that point. As for all the predicitions about Ozen, they are not a better team than Central or Livingston. Those three teams will make the playoffs, but it will be anyones guess who will be the 4th team. I am guessing LCM will be the top contender for the 4th spot, but who knows.

[/quote]

Good post...it is very difficult to stay undefeated.  Everyone is out to take you down and its hard to stay "up" for every game.

[size=14pt][/size] Are you serious wish ? Wow You cant admit it when a team gets beat by a better team. Livingston does not have the talent that Ozen has or the speed. Number 21 is one heck of a player for them thats about it. Livingston had a hard time with Ozen's speed. Wish , I enjoy it when people use excuses then say they are not .

[quote name="COACH1UP" post="742202" timestamp="1263235241"]

[size=14pt][/size] Are you serious wish ? Wow You cant admit it when a team gets beat by a better team. Livingston does not have the talent that Ozen has or the speed. Number 21 is one heck of a player for them thats about it. Livingston had a hard time with Ozen's speed. Wish , I enjoy it when people use excuses then say they are not .

[/quote]
i watched that game,,, Ozen is not that good... i will say i look for them in the playoffs but livingston will beat then the next round

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin