I AM TIRED!!!!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="736781" timestamp="1262233348"]
Let's see, 21 games in 3 days, 6 broadcasts, travel back and forth from Woodville to Winnie, with Spurger in between. I am pooped!!

Glad that tourney season is over. I am ready for those two games a week.

Bring on district play!!!!
[/quote] I bet u are AAW
But glad u did it.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="736781" timestamp="1262233348"]
Let's see, 21 games in 3 days, 6 broadcasts, travel back and forth from Woodville to Winnie, with Spurger in between. I am pooped!!

Glad that tourney season is over. I am ready for those two games a week.

Bring on district play!!!!
[/quote]Good job once again, keep up the good work AAW ;)

We never thank you enough for all the effort you put into broadcasting the high school basketball in this area and tournaments also. And having to drive back and forth from town to town/city to city. Keeping us posted with the scores and in the end you don't mind putting up the stats from games you broadcast. Once again thank you for all your hard work.

[quote name="whsalum" post="737096" timestamp="1262314048"]
Thanks for the broadcast this week.I had the flu and haven't gotten out of the lazy boy since Sunday.
[/quote]
Drink plenty of fluids, hit that Jello and chicken noodle soup, and get well soon whsalum.  Happy New Year to you and yours, and to AAW and his-- you guys are amazing basketball junkies!  May you always love the game!

[quote name="setxslam" post="737152" timestamp="1262355109"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=64257.msg737096#msg737096 date=1262314048]
Thanks for the broadcast this week.I had the flu and haven't gotten out of the lazy boy since Sunday.
[/quote]
Drink plenty of fluids, hit that Jello and chicken noodle soup, and get well soon whsalum.  Happy New Year to you and yours, and to AAW and his-- you guys are amazing basketball junkies!  May you always love the game!
[/quote]Thank ya sir.I'm starting to think the light at the end of the tunnel isn't the train  ;)Hope the Weldons have the greatest of new years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder