Texas Thunder takes 1st in Deer Park 12/13/09

7x2

Congradulations to both groups of girls!My daughter started playing A Ball when she was 9 or 10 with the Thunder Organization.She is now almost 17 and playing Varsity on her high school team,as well as playing travel ball on a Houston team.Congradulations again girls!

Yes, in the second inning Anna (catcher) twisted her knee in the mud between first and second base, which took her out of the game. You talk about hard trying to keep that kid on the bench with ice on her knee. It took 2 coaches and 1 parent to hold her down. The girls made adjustments and finished the game.

Good Job Thunder. TPS 98 is a very talented group of ladies. Good win. They were the class of the 98's last year winning the USFA 10U State & National Titles and placing 3rd in the very tough ASA National Championship tourney. Some of those girls played for Tx Magic the year before when my DD played with them.

Congrats to Maddie, Logan, Bay, McKenzie, Anna, Destiny, Lindsey, Speedy and Hannah (sorry if I left someone out)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder