***H-J Marathon scores***

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="baller001" post="727947" timestamp="1260509963"]
hj looked very good in tonight's ball game. they are very balanced team both with one of the best coaching staff's in the state and some very good ball players..i just need a few more dunks from jacoby so i can "get my moneys worth" for the price of admission haha
[/quote]
Watch him on the fast break. He looks at coach Sutherland and waits for a nod. If he gets the nod its alright for him to dunk, otherwise, its a layup, or so I am told.

[quote name="Cowboy4jc" post="727950" timestamp="1260510433"]
[quote author=baller001 link=topic=63608.msg727947#msg727947 date=1260509963]
hj looked very good in tonight's ball game. they are very balanced team both with one of the best coaching staff's in the state and some very good ball players..i just need a few more dunks from jacoby so i can "get my moneys worth" for the price of admission haha
[/quote]
Watch him on the fast break. He looks at coach Sutherland and waits for a nod. If he gets the nod its alright for him to dunk, otherwise, its a layup, or so I am told.
[/quote]

i know how it works i have seen it first hand i was just making fun of swagg my good friend

[quote name="baller001" post="727951" timestamp="1260510492"]
[quote author=Cowboy4jc link=topic=63608.msg727950#msg727950 date=1260510433]
[/quote]
[/quote]

i know how it works i have seen it first hand i was just making fun of swagg my good friend
[/quote]
Haha, sorry... I spent about twelve hours in that gym today. I was the kid sleeping in the bleachers during the Kountze game, so Im still a bit out of it.

Its a bird, its a plane, No, its Devin and Roman flying high in the hawkette small gym. How about them alley-hoops babee. Great wins for the Lions yesterday. We threw alleys all game long on Vidor. Then last nite we played the 2nd best team in the tournament. Beat them too. I knew H-J was going to put a strong team in our pool. It doesn't matter tho, cuz were gonna beat any Team that's in front of us. I wanted a H-J/Ktz rematch but honestly I don't think Hj can beat Bullard. Hj beat legacy, and a bunch of football guys who can't play 2mins straight. Looking forward to todays games. Final warning Hawkettes, please remember to watch the backdoor cause we throwing Alley's Babee. Whoever said Hj was impressive last nite is on something. Those guys are so out of shape its sad. I promise you if hj play those guys again they probaly beat hj. Hj played those guys after they had already played a tough game. They had nothing left last night. Hj staff is very smart remember. Ktz is the best team in that tournament, and time will tell. How bout that Hawkettes!!

I agree the first time i saw pleasant grove play this year i was not impressed.  but you have to understand eight out of the top ten players just got back from football.  they have had a total of one practice together.  hard to look good when you have been in the gym only 1 time.  they will get alot better when they get some practice time together

[quote name="swagg" post="728018" timestamp="1260541819"]
Its a bird, its a plane, No, its Devin and Roman flying high in the hawkette small gym. How about them [b][color=blue]alley-hoops[/color][/b] [color=blue][b]babee[/b][/color]. Great wins for the Lions yesterday. We threw alleys all game long on Vidor. Then last nite we played the 2nd best team in the tournament. Beat them too. I knew H-J was going to put a strong team in our pool. It doesn't matter tho, cuz were gonna beat any Team that's in front of us. I wanted a H-J/Ktz rematch but honestly I don't think Hj can beat Bullard. Hj beat legacy, and a bunch of football guys who can't play 2mins straight. Looking forward to todays games. Final warning Hawkettes, please remember to watch the backdoor cause we throwing Alley's [b][color=blue]Babee[/color][/b]. Whoever said Hj was impressive last [color=blue][b]nite[/b][/color] is on something. Those guys are so out of shape its sad. I promise you if hj play those guys again they [color=blue][b]probaly[/b][/color] beat hj. [color=red][b]Hj played those guys after they had already played a tough game. They had nothing left last night.[/b][/color] Hj staff is very smart remember. Ktz is the best team in that tournament, and time will tell. How bout that Hawkettes!!
[/quote]

In red.............tough game???  They beat AP by 35 points.....I would hardly call that a tough game. ::) ::) ::)

In blue..........all words that you spelled incorrectly in your post!!! :D :D :D

I

[quote name="THS82" post="728024" timestamp="1260542551"]
I agree the first time i saw pleasant grove play this year i was not impressed.  but you have to understand eight out of the top ten players just got back from football.  they have had a total of one practice together.  hard to look good when you have been in the gym only 1 time.  they will get alot better when they get some practice time together
[/quote]

I agree 100%!!!!!!!  They are the most athletic team in the tourney for sure!!!

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swagg" post="728018" timestamp="1260541819"]
Its a bird, its a plane, No, its Devin and Roman flying high in the hawkette small gym. How about them alley-hoops babee. Great wins for the Lions yesterday. We threw alleys all game long on Vidor. Then last nite we played the 2nd best team in the tournament. Beat them too. I knew H-J was going to put a strong team in our pool. It doesn't matter tho, cuz were gonna beat any Team that's in front of us. I wanted a H-J/Ktz rematch but honestly I don't think Hj can beat Bullard. Hj beat legacy, and a bunch of football guys who can't play 2mins straight. Looking forward to todays games. Final warning Hawkettes, please remember to watch the backdoor cause we throwing Alley's Babee. Whoever said Hj was impressive last nite is on something. Those guys are so out of shape its sad. I promise you if hj play those guys again they probaly beat hj. Hj played those guys after they had already played a tough game. They had nothing left last night. Hj staff is very smart remember. Ktz is the best team in that tournament, and time will tell. How bout that Hawkettes!!
[/quote]

The Hawkettes acknowledge that Kountze is "undefeated".

HJ has improved a great deal since the Central loss.  Gus has resumed playing like Gus, is the most noticeable thing.  Our bench is playing better, with fewer mistakes, and building leads.  I stand by my statement that Gus, Jacoby, and Rico are the best at their positions in 21-3A.  I'm looking forward to the showdown with Kountze, a classic match-up of style vs. substance, of flash vs. fundamentals, of swagger vs. hard work.

[quote name="Cowboy4jc" post="727950" timestamp="1260510433"]
[/quote]
[/quote] WHAT :D :D :D :D

Guest SteelerFan05
[quote name="setxslam" post="728074" timestamp="1260547075"]
HJ has improved a great deal since the Central loss.  Gus has resumed playing like Gus, is the most noticeable thing.  Our bench is playing better, with fewer mistakes, and building leads.  [b]I stand by my statement that Gus, Jacoby, and Rico are the best at their positions in 21-3A[/b].  I'm looking forward to the showdown with Kountze, a classic match-up of style vs. substance, of flash vs. fundamentals, of swagger vs. hard work.
[/quote]
::) We will see about that come district

[quote name="SteelerFan05" post="728079" timestamp="1260547355"]
[quote author=setxslam link=topic=63608.msg728074#msg728074 date=1260547075]
HJ has improved a great deal since the Central loss.  Gus has resumed playing like Gus, is the most noticeable thing.  Our bench is playing better, with fewer mistakes, and building leads.  [b]I stand by my statement that Gus, Jacoby, and Rico are the best at their positions in 21-3A[/b].  I'm looking forward to the showdown with Kountze, a classic match-up of style vs. substance, of flash vs. fundamentals, of swagger vs. hard work.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Yep.

[quote name="SteelerFan05" post="728079" timestamp="1260547355"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

And Regionals.

Guest SteelerFan05
[quote name="setxslam" post="728085" timestamp="1260547814"]
[quote author=SteelerFan05 link=topic=63608.msg728079#msg728079 date=1260547355]
[/quote]
[/quote]

And Regionals.
[/quote]
If you beat Silsbee by 15 I will agree with your statement  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin