Deweyville At EC.SETXsports Game Of The Week

pirate33

I THINK IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME TO WATCH... EVEN THOUGH DV HAS PLAYED SMALLER TEAMS... ITS NOT LIKE THEY BARELY BEAT THEM... I COULD SEE IF THEY WERE 4-0 AND ONLY BEAT THESE TEAMS BY 6 OR 14 POINTS BUT THEY'VE BEAT THEM BY MUCH MORE... I THINK EC WILL COME OUT ON TOP BUT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME SO IT WILL BE A FUN ONE TO WATCH!!! :D GOODLUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!

Guest ECBucFan

Thank you. DV is a good school, with alot of good fans. Most of the others in 2A are likewise. I also miss W-H and H-D since they went to 1A. Great folks out there. :)

Guest ECBucFan

This has always been a tight-knit district. Everyone gets along with everyone.......Most of the time.

Yes, that is true, especially up until three years ago. Overall, this is still a very good district. :)

Folks here in HD miss being in district will DV and EC too (although it's a little easier goin down here in 1A). Lot's of buddies made as i played against East Chambers and Deweyville in district football and basketball from my 7th grade year all the way to graduation. That's how close friends are made on the field/court, meeting every year for 6 years straight. I hate how all this redistricting goes on sometimes.

Deweyville seems to have more team speed than they've had in a while (I played against Levi and Logan Moore, so I know they can produce speed), but I think East Chambers will be too much in this one for the pirates. One ship will sink and I'm bettin on it being DV's. Good luck to both teams and I'll be there cheering on each team and lookin for old friends.

Buccaneers: 38

Pirates : 14

We've been playin' our tail ends off against these 3A teams. From what I understand DV has been playin' hard too. I can't wait for a good solid game against DV. Last year was a good one and I hope this year will be better. As a team E.C. looks forward to playin' DV every year because no matter what the records are or who has the most talent, DV always plays a hard game and doesn't lay down. Of course I'm gonna say E.C. on top, but I plan on walking off that field knowing that that is going to be the best district game played all year.

Everyone from DV that comes down should go to the Rice Festival after the game. Good food and Good Music is a good way to relax after a hard fought game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder