Jasper vs Woodville, Who's winning this one?

[quote name="Aiden1" post="725972" timestamp="1260230659"]
That is an insult and when you say playoffs do you mean Austin? We did not lose anyone except a non-starter. That is disrespectful to our program!!!      

Our schedule was about same last year and went to the ship!!!

:o

Woodville wins easily!!!!!
[/quote]

I meant if they lost it would be in the playoffs... or state as you would put it... Yea yall were in the ship but yall didnt win it.

[quote name="utfan06" post="725974" timestamp="1260231005"]
[quote author=Aiden1 link=topic=63477.msg725972#msg725972 date=1260230659]
That is an insult and when you say playoffs do you mean Austin? We did not lose anyone except a non-starter. That is disrespectful to our program!!!      

[/quote]

I meant if they lost it would be in the playoffs... or state as you would put it... Yea yall were in the ship but yall didnt win it.
[/quote]

But we were there and your team was not. Why cant we get any respect? We have the same team virtually and went to state two years straight and no respect still. Its ok that Kirbyville football is doing well though but our team is playing a weak schedule when they did the same this year in football. Get real!!!

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Aiden1" post="725976" timestamp="1260231179"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=63477.msg725974#msg725974 date=1260231005]
[quote author=Aiden1 link=topic=63477.msg725972#msg725972 date=1260230659]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But we were there and your team was not. Why cant we get any respect? We have the same team virtually and went to state two years straight and no respect still. Its ok that Kirbyville football is doing well though but our team is playing a weak schedule when they did the same this year in football. Get real!!!
[/quote]

I agree Aiden1 but who cares if you don't get respect on this board. I think economics has something to do with the scheduling of schools. You are dealt the cards you are given. So be it.  I know you support your team and that is a good thing but you are a little over confident. Let the other teams talk trash and let the Woodville girls do the talking on the court. That's how I see it. ;D

It's not the girls' fault that their coach has scheduled some very weak teams. They just go out and play the game. It might be a weak schedule but they beat some very tough teams in summer league play. I see what you are saying utfan but our girls go out and give it all they have and that's why they win not because of their schedule. Don't bash our girls, just stick to refereeing.

Let me say this, I have much respect for Woodville, and i know that your gonna win this thing this year!!! trust me Jasper isn't disrespecting you when we believe we're coming to win, if we said anything else there wouldn't be any need to show up and play. You can't get to state back to back without being good and having the talent to do it.  This just comes with the territory of having a great team, everyone you play has to bring their A game if they want to have a shot at winning.  I believe everyone in this area will be pulling for yall, and hopefully we will have other representatives from the area on the court in Austin at the end of the season.  It's gonna be a good one tonight, you can bet that!!!!!!!!!

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="luvdgame07" post="726663" timestamp="1260324758"]
Woodville beat us down, we didn't even show up to play a game 58 - 26 and they were being nice. They're playing at a level thats above others. Good luck Lady Eagles. Don't have any problems giving you your props. 
[/quote]

You are a class act. That is why I like you. You are good for this board. Keep posting. The lady dogs will have their day. Talent comes in cycles. The lady bulldogs have made great strides in recent years. Do they still have the same coach they had two years ago? I really liked that guy. He was a positive influence on young people.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder