Video of Pilot Point Dfense!!!

Aiden1

This guy is a great player no doubt about it. But instead of focussing on him watch the players he goes up against. He plays hard until the whistle blows. Most of the guys he beat down were dogging it. No disrespect to the him, he is just playing hard football. Just can't cut him any slack until the play is over or he will make you pay.

[quote name="grizzly62" post="725560" timestamp="1260188976"]
This kid is good but in the video how many times did the lineman block him?? the teams that where in the video didnt look to good imo!!! Them Wildcats are going to show them boys from pp what setx football is all about!!!!
[/quote]

lol...I totally agree with you! Those teams looked pretty bad, especially the guys that were suppose to be blocking him.

I can take any team out there and pick one player good our bad who starts and make a video that makes him look college worthy. For the most part. A winning team thats easy to do. But make no mistake they are a good ball club or they would not be in the title game. That being said Kirbyville lets win it all.
Kirbyville State Champs!!!!!!    That sounds great! 

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="725571" timestamp="1260190395"]
I can take any team out there and pick one player good our bad who starts and make a video that makes him look college worthy. For the most part. A winning team thats easy to do. But make no mistake they are a good ball club or they would not be in the title game. That being said Kirbyville lets win it all.
Kirbyville State Champs!!!!!!     That sounds great!   
[/quote]

You are right Jack..!! Yes Kirbyville has got a big job to do PP is a strong team with lots of weapons,but if the Wildcat's will reach way down and get that something that makes you Champions ONE more time,I believe they can bring it all home.....GO KAT'S..!!!  It'S ALL UP TO YOU..!!!

"GO WILDCATS"

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="725571" timestamp="1260190395"]
Kirbyville State Champs!!!!!!     That sounds great!   
[/quote]
Good post.

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="Kville1968" post="725509" timestamp="1260157001"]
This guy is a great player no doubt about it. But instead of focussing on him watch the players he goes up against. He plays hard until the whistle blows. Most of the guys he beat down were dogging it. No disrespect to the him, he is just playing hard football. Just can't cut him any slack until the play is over or he will make you pay.
[/quote]

I wouldn't say the guys he was playing against were dogging it. He was just whipping there butt off the ball and dominating the line of scrimmage. He has a motor on him doesn't give up on a play until its over. Everyone needs a couple of those types on there team.

He is good. But I would question some of those blockers efforts. But, after watching him, he seem to be the real deal. His ability to keep his body in perfect position to make plays are excellent. Lets see what this one man wreckin crew can do against the whole offensive unit of K-ville ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder