Hull-Daisetta All-District Players

First Team Offense:                Second Team Offense:              Offensive Newcomer of the Year:
Keith Gilmore = RB                  Tully Melancon = WR                  Chisum Marberry = QB
Jacolby Humphrey = WR
Andy Tanner = TE
Colby Henry = Center
Seth Traywick = Tackle

First Team Defense:                Special Teams Player of the Year:               
Keith Gilmore = LB                  Andrew Pursley = Head Hunter/Gunner
James Mangum = OLB
Kerwin Hill = CB

Congrats on getting All-District and having a good Senior year Jacolby,Andy,Colby,Seth,James and Tully. Also congrats to the under classmen getting All-District and having a good season Keith,Kerwin,Chisum and Andrew. Next year is gonna be sweet with players in the mix like Tyler Drake, Chris Taylor, Michael Tanner, Garrett Hickman, Clayton Parrish and SPOT with his cannon arm. Yes the kid SPOT has an arm like John Elway !!! Can't wait to see yall play next year boys !! Go Bobcats !!

P.S. Zach Fregia may be wearing the red and black next season.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="716220" timestamp="1258996659"]
Congrats on getting All-District and having a good Senior year Jacolby,Andy,Colby,Seth,James and Tully. Also congrats to the under classmen getting All-District and having a good season Keith,Kerwin,Chisum and Andrew. Next year is gonna be sweet with players in the mix like Tyler Drake, Chris Taylor, Michael Tanner, Garrett Hickman, Clayton Parrish and SPOT with his cannon arm. Yes the kid SPOT has an arm like John Elway !!! Can't wait to see yall play next year boys !! Go Bobcats !!

P.S. Zach Fregia may be wearing the red and black next season.
[/quote]Think that Gilmore should be Devensive MVP of that district.

Zach Fregia and all the rest of the liberty boys thinking of coming over can just stay at liberty. The freshman and 8th grade group at Daisetta don't need any help. The last 2 years The junior high group went undefeated. Zach parents thought they were to good for him to play Pee-Wee in daisetta the whole time thay lived in hull. So i say let the Gone Stay Gone

[quote name="Gator25" post="721370" timestamp="1259658743"]
Zach Fregia and all the rest of the liberty boys thinking of coming over can just stay at liberty. The freshman and 8th grade group at Daisetta don't need any help. The last 2 years The junior high group went undefeated. Zach parents thought they were to good for him to play Pee-Wee in daisetta the whole time thay lived in hull. So i say let the Gone Stay Gone
[/quote]I Agree Gator 25

I don't know all the facts about why Zach did not play pee-wee football here in H-D. I don't really care about the past. The future could be very bright with Zach on our team. Yes I know about our young talent we have such as Tyler Drake, Chris Taylor, Clayton Parrish, Michael Tanner, Garrett Hickman and SPOT !!! I have been writing about them for some time. Also we get some veterans back next year like Keith Gilmore, Issac Humphrey, Chisum Marberry, Andrew Pursley and the Callett kid. The Bottom line is Zach Fregia has family roots with the Bobcats and I would love for him to be a Bobcat. I have personally talked to lots of people about the possibility of Zach becoming a Bobcat and everyone is excited. Don't let a couple bad apples mess things up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86