Central vs. Friendswood 'the rematch' This time, it's personal

[quote name="ndn78" post="716378" timestamp="1259010480"]
I have always liked Friendswood for their year to year success but after listening to FW Fan post what he/she has posted this year about numerous teams and the total lack of class and sportsmanship he/she has done it with I hope it's a Jag's blowout.

I would be pulling for the Jag's anyway because I support my local teams and will be there in the stands in my purple & white. If the UIL would allow I'd pay $1k to see FW Fan suit up and let #44 Hale have one good shot!

Go Jag's and go NDN's!
[/quote]

Do not let one fan change your thoughts about a whole town. PNG and FW have a lot in common, small town, tons of community support and raising kids the right way. Do not blame you for sticking with the local district. Good luck and hope it is a great game!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really pulling for the Jags in this one, as I support all teams from this area in the Playoffs.  IMO, If Central opens their offense up (like the second of the Huntsville game), they could beat just about anybody.  We are behind you Jags!  keep fighting.  

[color=red][font=Verdana][b]this game the gloves are off!!!!!! [/b] [/font] [/color] i waited all year after that taste they left in my team mouth last year im giving no respect until that clock say 00:00 my team is coming we have something to prove and at the same time something to avenge..... saturday there will be a new roach on the field and that roach will have fire in his eyes ready to kill who every steps in front of me with blue and silver

[quote name="ONeal23" post="716599" timestamp="1259029991"]
[color=red][font=Verdana][b]this game the gloves are off!!!!!! [/b] [/font] [/color] i waited all year after that taste they left in my team mouth last year im giving no respect until that clock say 00:00 my team is coming we have something to prove and at the same time something to avenge..... saturday there will be a new roach on the field and that roach will have fire in his eyes ready to kill who every steps in front of me with blue and silver
[/quote]

What a classy post.  ???

[/quote] :o :o  Get 'em, Roach!    That's what I'm talkin about!  Payback!  Is it gametime yet?  ;D ;D

[quote name="fwstangs" post="716462" timestamp="1259017004"]
[quote author=ndn78 link=topic=62829.msg716378#msg716378 date=1259010480]
I have always liked Friendswood for their year to year success but after listening to FW Fan post what he/she has posted this year about numerous teams and the total lack of class and sportsmanship he/she has done it with I hope it's a Jag's blowout.

I would be pulling for the Jag's anyway because I support my local teams and will be there in the stands in my purple & white. If the UIL would allow I'd pay $1k to see FW Fan suit up and let #44 Hale have one good shot!

Go Jag's and go NDN's!
[/quote]

Do not let one fan change your thoughts about a whole town. PNG and FW have a lot in common, small town, tons of community support and raising kids the right way. Do not blame you for sticking with the local district. Good luck and hope it is a great game!
[/quote]

And do not think all FW fans are sycophants like fwstangs.  She is so worried about being accepted by the the fans of the opposition, that she is reduced to offering mindless platitudes -- unless you really get her panties tied up and then she'll call you a tool!  ;D

Truth is, NDN, we wouldn't have it any other way than with you rooting for Central.  I kinda bet that gets under your skin though -- doesn't it?  You know, having to root for Central!!!

[quote name="etbu" post="716601" timestamp="1259030139"]
[quote author=ONeal23 link=topic=62829.msg716599#msg716599 date=1259029991]
[/quote]

What a classy post.  ???
[/quote]you dont know who he is?  :D  hints the number  8)

run it down their throat young sir  8)

[/quote]

Wow - tee that one up real high - you know what we do to roaches in FW, yeah squash em. Geez, that was too easy. We will be ready.

[quote name="ONeal23" post="716765" timestamp="1259051020"]
but you what jaguars do to mustangs rip them to pieces and eat them for 4 periods and by the way this roach hungry so hide your pie cuz im not coming for a piece im coming for [size=18pt]the whole freakin thing[/size]
[/quote] :o :o Wooo hooo Woooo!  :o :o  ;D ;D

You Central fans, and maybe fws, have far more experience than me with roaches, so I will stay out of that part of the debate.  

I agree with dziii that a key to this game is the battle between the Central dbacks and the Mustang QB/receivers.  Notwithstanding Central's speed, I do not see Central scoring a lot on the Friendswood defense -- probably one or two big plays but otherwise Friendswood is too big and strong.  Thus, for Central to keep it close, their defense has to force Friendswood into mistakes.  I still see FW pulling away in the 2nd half.    

No sir FW Fan doesn't bother me a bit pulling for Central I never expected PNG to make the playoffs with what we had to overcome yet alone wind up 11-1. I support all high school athlete's that deserve it in or out of my district. I try and support young people in hopes that do no turn out such as you!

Go Jag's and go NDN's!

[quote name="ndn78" post="716801" timestamp="1259069521"]
Chill Oneal, let your game do the talking. Your to good to lower yourself to trash talking with has beens and wanna be's. Play hard and ya'll will win. Play with class, sportsmanship and shake the hand of your opponent win or lose!

Go Jag's and go NDN's!
[/quote]
Nice post.
My nickname in college was roach........but that's a different story, not that I can remember it  ;) but still good times.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="716821" timestamp="1259072022"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=62829.msg716774#msg716774 date=1259065278]
This Roach Is the kind that can fly.....  literally, fly on the football field...   ;) ;)
[/quote]

I do enjoy when people say "literally" when they really mean "figuratively"!!  ;)
[/quote]

Nope, I think the young man "literally" flies.

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="716785" timestamp="1259067431"]
You Central fans, and maybe fws, have far more experience than me with roaches, so I will stay out of that part of the debate.  

I agree with dziii that a key to this game is the battle between the Central dbacks and the Mustang QB/receivers.  Notwithstanding Central's speed, I do not see Central scoring a lot on the Friendswood defense -- probably one or two big plays but otherwise Friendswood is too big and strong.  Thus, for Central to keep it close, their defense has to force Friendswood into mistakes.  I still see FW pulling away in the 2nd half.    
[/quote]
Your surrounded by bayous...now you claim there isn't roaches either.....Friendswood...oh I know .....A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Friendswood.... ::) ::)

[quote name="SgtRey" post="716825" timestamp="1259072588"]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=62829.msg716785#msg716785 date=1259067431]

[/quote]
Your surrounded by bayous...now you claim there isn't roaches either.....Friendswood...oh I know .....A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Friendswood.... ::) ::)
[/quote]
So you've obviously been to Friendswood. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder