• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="iknoweverthing2" post="712190" timestamp="1258654117"]
KOUNTZE 76
HARDIN JEFFERSON 54
[/quote]

You're a knothead if you think Kountze will blow out a perennial 3A playoff (and state) contender in H-J.  I still think Kountze wins but the difference will be less than 8 points.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="D WADE" post="712274" timestamp="1258658203"]
what time is this game going to start is it just varsity or is thier a jv game also
[/quote]

Varsity only.  Starts at either 7 or 7:30

well gus can get down the floor quicker than anyone, and jacoby is the best defensive player in district 21-3A, so the speed is there. it will be a difficult game for both teams though. dont count HJ out just yet...........and ricossa deserves more credit than people give him...........

[quote name="iknoweverthing2" post="712530" timestamp="1258680238"]
are u seriou kid...kountze has to many weapons for hj..bray will be unstoppable in the inside and roman will create matchup problems...thehawks press will be less effective this year..they lack the speed of last year.. #21 hj be ready to ballhogg..u are all they got
[/quote]

Silsbee thought the same thing last year and you see where that got them!!! ;D ;D ;) ;)

[quote name="ST413" post="713012" timestamp="1258735344"]
Where it got Silsbee was a 2-1 record against the Hawks.  I never underestimate HJ but I have to go with the Lions tonight. They are gonna be real tough this year.
[/quote]

No, what it got them was a share of the district title and a Regional Semi appearance and HJ got a share of the district title and a State Semi appearance!!!! ;D ;D ;D

BTW Silsbee will be very good this year and could be the year that they finally get the district title on their own, but only time will tell!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder