*Nederland vs. Crosby Playoff Updates*Crosby Wins 35-29/Comments

KFDM COOP

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="westend1" post="708073" timestamp="1258239182"]
Good job big Ned!   6 point loss to the number 1 team in 19-4A.  Can't wait to hear those guys side of it.

Crosby defense is not very good.  How the heck the they shut out Dayton?
[/quote]

I said from the get go Nederland would have a good chance of beating Crosby who is WAAAAAAYYYY overrated....the reason again that Dayton supposedly lost was 47 inches of rain and 69 turnovers.  Can't win a game that way.  Was hoping the Dogs could pull this one out....

Nederland,

I am really proud of your heart and determination! Ya'll came back from an early season let down and showed that you still have Pride, Honor & Tradition too! What a team, what heart and what pride!

My hat is off to all of you! You have continued the tradition of making Nederland and Mid County proud!

May God Bless You one and all!   

For 3 plus quarters looked like Crosby was going to blow them out. Almost let one get away.....for sure.  Much credit to the Dawgs, just as the bark went away, it was back again.  Kids from Nederland played a full 4 quarters and then some.  Made it interesting.  Crosby better stop playing not to lose before next week.

What's the deal with one of Crosby's receivers (wont call him out individually)  All year this kid drops passes, including this game, runs 1/2 ars routs, stand alone on the sideline, has to have coaches tell him to get with his team, then thought it was cute to dance and jive in the middle of the field near Nederland players after the win.  I'd put him on the bench for all those reasons. 

I went to this game. Ned is not that good. IMO The only life they had was what Crosby gave them. They blocked a feel goal and gained some mo, but other than 3 big plays Ned was dead. Good luck 19-4A and the coogs. Crosby was by for the more physical team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder