It has been proven; District 21AAA is weak!

[quote name="Ole Pigskin" post="711148" timestamp="1258513324"]
[quote author=indian24-7 link=topic=62364.msg711099#msg711099 date=1258510623]
[quote author=Ole Pigskin link=topic=62364.msg708917#msg708917 date=1258314546]
We will never know about Silsbee playing Cleveland, but if years past would be any indication, Silsbee would pimp slap the Indians.
So go back to your TeePee and take a few more hits on your piece pipe.
[/quote]

Lets talk about this year... By the way who did Silsbee scrimmage this year???
[/quote]

Kirbyville and LC-M
[/quote]

They lost to LC-M right???

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="indian24-7" post="711175" timestamp="1258514670"]
[quote author=Ole Pigskin link=topic=62364.msg711148#msg711148 date=1258513324]
[quote author=indian24-7 link=topic=62364.msg711099#msg711099 date=1258510623]
[quote author=Ole Pigskin link=topic=62364.msg708917#msg708917 date=1258314546]
We will never know about Silsbee playing Cleveland, but if years past would be any indication, Silsbee would pimp slap the Indians.
So go back to your TeePee and take a few more hits on your piece pipe.
[/quote]

Lets talk about this year... By the way who did Silsbee scrimmage this year???
[/quote]

Kirbyville and LC-M
[/quote]

They lost to LC-M right???
[/quote]

I dont know, it was a scrimmage.

[quote name="Majestyk" post="711191" timestamp="1258515282"]
Silsbee would use Cleveland like a mop.  We've (I) have already come on here with props and good game and good luck etc., just don't get to used to it.
[/quote]

I think some of them just like to stir the pot.
That talking they are doing now, could come back and kick them in the butt next year.

[quote name="Ole Pigskin" post="711199" timestamp="1258515604"]
[quote author=Majestyk link=topic=62364.msg711191#msg711191 date=1258515282]
Silsbee would use Cleveland like a mop.  We've (I) have already come on here with props and good game and good luck etc., just don't get to used to it.
[/quote]

That talking they are doing now, could come back and kick them in the butt next year.
[/quote]

We are talking about this year... They both lost to the same team.... If not for the fumble, on the last drive, Cleveland wins that game...... So for you to say that Silsbee would mop Cleveland is crazy!!!!!

[quote name="indian24-7" post="711205" timestamp="1258516132"]
[quote author=Ole Pigskin link=topic=62364.msg711199#msg711199 date=1258515604]
Silsbee would use Cleveland like a mop.  We've (I) have already come on here with props and good game and good luck etc., just don't get to used to it.
[/quote]

[/quote]

We are talking about this year... They both lost to the same team.... If not for the fumble, on the last drive, Cleveland wins that game...... So for you to say that Silsbee would mop Cleveland is crazy!!!!!
[/quote]
Silsbee and LC-M was a scrimmage game.!!!!!!
Since when did they start keeping records for scrimmages

[quote name="indian24-7" post="711205" timestamp="1258516132"]
[quote author=Ole Pigskin link=topic=62364.msg711199#msg711199 date=1258515604]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]So you are also saying if WO-S doesn't lose four fumbles and one pick they beat Coldspring?

You know I have read and re-read all this "We are so great, we beat you" from Cleveland posters that I had to get this off my chest once and for all.
1.  You beat Bridge City - no one disputes that which was the 3rd place team from the district.  Great.  But Bridge City hung with you the first half until the wheels fell off in the 2nd half, partly to Cleveland stepping it up and BC having a total meltdown.  Again, great.
2.  I honestly think if you talked to anybody from BC, they would tell you they were very happy to have made the playoffs, and I don't think they expected to go far, but nonetheless the players and fans were proud to be there and yes, it would've been great to have won, but getting there was the best part due to several things.
3.  The previous year - and I could be wrong on the exact # - but I would say 99% of the boys on that football team lost everything they had to Hurricane Ike, but they did win a couple of games despite the shortened schedule and were dang glad to be on the football field, win or lose.
4.  The year before that, most of these same boys went 0-10.
So all the smack talk about how good you are because you beat a 21AAA team is really something.  Beat some of the big dogs before you start bragging about how good your team is.................................and know this, yeah you beat a 21AAA team, (again 3rd place team) but I'd bet my paycheck you wouldn't come close to beating Silsbee and I seriously don't think you would have beaten WOS even though they had a year that was down by their standards.  So gloat on if you must, but the fat lady is gonna sing for you soon I think.  

[quote name="BCcardbacker" post="711235" timestamp="1258518426"]
You know I have read and re-read all this "We are so great, we beat you" from Cleveland posters that I had to get this off my chest once and for all.
1.  You beat Bridge City - no one disputes that which was the 3rd place team from the district.  Great.  But Bridge City hung with you the first half until the wheels fell off in the 2nd half, partly to Cleveland stepping it up and BC having a total meltdown.  Again, great.
2.  I honestly think if you talked to anybody from BC, they would tell you they were very happy to have made the playoffs, and I don't think they expected to go far, but nonetheless the players and fans were proud to be there and yes, it would've been great to have won, but getting there was the best part due to several things.
3.  The previous year - and I could be wrong on the exact # - but I would say 99% of the boys on that football team lost everything they had to Hurricane Ike, but they did win a couple of games despite the shortened schedule and were dang glad to be on the football field, win or lose.
4.  The year before that, most of these same boys went 0-10.
So all the smack talk about how good you are because you beat a 21AAA team is really something.  Beat some of the big dogs before you start bragging about how good your team is.................................and know this, yeah you beat a 21AAA team, (again 3rd place team) [b]but I'd bet my paycheck you wouldn't come close to beating Silsbee and I seriously don't think you would have beaten WOS even though they had a year that was down by their standards.  So gloat on if you must, but the fat lady is gonna sing for you soon I think.  [/b] [/quote]

Well, if you go by games played, Cleveland beat Coldspring 14-12.
Coldspring beat WO-S 41-36.
WO-S lost to Silsbee 13-7.
So, if you go by this not only could Cleveland, and Coldspring for that matter hang with Silsbee, they just might of been favored in the imaginary game we want to make up in our heads(because it won't happen so no one will know).  ;D Just a funny way to look at it. Not a Coldspring and defiently not a Cleveland fan, but just throwing this out there!  8)

[quote name="SHSTIGER" post="707177" timestamp="1258178801"]
Lol Silsbee owned the indians when they used to play regularly. Cleveland would run their mouths and the Tigers would go shut it for them. I doubt the Tigers or 'Stangs are too terribly scared of cleveland.
[/quote]

O the Stangs aren't scared of Cleveland? Coldspring beat WOS and Cleveland beat Coldspring so you only have 1 team in your district that is actually good and that is Silsbee and this is not the NFL kids history does not matter its who has the team RIGHT NOW!!! and right now Cleveland and Coldspring sent 2 out 3 of your teams home and thats all that matters untill next season. We do not have to play yall regularly to prove anything both teams beat your teams in the playoffs this past week and that is all that matters and you have 1 team in the playoffs now and we have 2 end of story, and btw Cleveland would beat Silsbee most likely but if the did not they would definetly give them a better game then anyone in your district has

Guest Silsbee88
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="711331" timestamp="1258550289"]
Silsbee beat WOS 13-7, out gained them in total offense 230-65.
[/quote]

And lets not forget, this game was played in a downpour

[quote name="LTpanthers7" post="711352" timestamp="1258552832"]
[quote author=SHSTIGER link=topic=62364.msg707177#msg707177 date=1258178801]
Lol Silsbee owned the indians when they used to play regularly. Cleveland would run their mouths and the Tigers would go shut it for them. I doubt the Tigers or 'Stangs are too terribly scared of cleveland.
[/quote]

O the Stangs aren't scared of Cleveland? Coldspring beat WOS and Cleveland beat Coldspring so you only have 1 team in your district that is actually good and that is Silsbee and this is not the NFL kids history does not matter its who has the team RIGHT NOW!!! and right now Cleveland and Coldspring sent 2 out 3 of your teams home and thats all that matters untill next season. We do not have to play yall regularly to prove anything both teams beat your teams in the playoffs this past week and that is all that matters and you have 1 team in the playoffs now and we have 2 end of story, and[b] btw Cleveland would beat Silsbee most likely but if the did not they would definetly give them a better game then anyone in your district has [/b]
[/quote]

One dimensional teams will not beat Silsbee.

It all boils down to all the smack talking that went on last week by WOS and BC fans came back to bit them in the ol'pie hole. You can bring up the past and stats you want to but the out come is final for this year. Coldspring and Cleveland came out on top. BC was a great first half team, their d just got there wore down by Clevelands power offence. And Wos thought they had what in takes with a great come back in the second and third quarters, but when coldspring took it back to the air they couldn't hang. With that said, Best of luckthis week to 22-3a in the second round of the playoffs.

[size=16pt]ROLL TRIBE[/size]

Silsbee....could you guys please just win, win, win, win, etc. (is that enough to win state)?  Second, could Rockdale beat Coldspring and Caldwell beat Cleveland, so their "fans" will go away and stop this euphoric fixation on how THIS YEAR 22-AAA beat ALMOST everyone except SILSBEE...oops, did you forget about that last little hurdle coming out of 21-AAA?

We take comfort in hoping that your players are a wee-bit more focused on this week's games than on last weeks wins.  I don't know exactly what it will take for us to say to you...we've conceded that COLDSPRING won the game.  You played smarter than we did.  You WON the game.  Wish we could loan you a little couthe and suave', but I guess that just comes naturally with more wins, winning seasons, and playoff runs.  Keep working and you'll get there, but we do respect you for what you have accomplished...you beat us.  Cleveland beat BC.  Our seasons are over and we are now looking forward to next season...you just concentrate on Friday!!!

[quote name="stang4life" post="711870" timestamp="1258604826"]
Silsbee....could you guys please just win, win, win, win, etc. (is that enough to win state)?  Second, could Rockdale beat Coldspring and Caldwell beat Cleveland, so their "fans" will go away and stop this euphoric fixation on how THIS YEAR 22-AAA beat ALMOST everyone except SILSBEE...oops, did you forget about that last little hurdle coming out of 21-AAA?

We take comfort in hoping that your players are a wee-bit more focused on this week's games than on last weeks wins.  I don't know exactly what it will take for us to say to you...we've conceded that COLDSPRING won the game.  You played smarter than we did.  You WON the game.  Wish we could loan you a little couthe and suave', but I guess that just comes naturally with more wins, winning seasons, and playoff runs.  Keep working and you'll get there, but we do respect you for what you have accomplished...you beat us.  Cleveland beat BC.  Our seasons are over and we are now looking forward to next season...you just concentrate on Friday!!!
[/quote]

I love how most of the WOS people can talk all kinds of smack when their team beats someone.  When someone beats them they start crying and wants everyone to stop talking about it.  I refuse to stop talking about Coldspring beating WOS.  It was a big win for us.  Just as it would have been had WOS beat Coldspring.  So stang fans just take your licks as you would have given it to us had we lost as in years past.

[quote name="indian24-7" post="707039" timestamp="1258175352"]
I don't know all about 22AAA...but I know Cleveland is 4-0 in the past 2 years against yall's weak district.
and for you Bleed Orange - better go back and look at Cleveland's playoff record in '00, '01, and '02. - and then go back and look at '06, '07, and '08 and go ahead and check '09 out too

[/quote]

ok well look at Kirbyville every time we played ur district we beat yall when we was in 3A and now that we r 2A we would still run all over yall

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833