PN-G VS BARBERS HILL ---- FRIDAY, NOV 13th -Stallworth Stadium

Guest KHS 89

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ndn78" post="703066" timestamp="1257820482"]
Just got back from our BC mtg. and would like to say a big thank you to the BH coach for having the class the let us wear out purple jersey's for the game.

Since our whole program was changed including uniforms we did not have time to have our players names put on their jersey's early in the year. Since we wore our white ones against Central it allowed time to have the names put on our purple ones. Faircloth had nothing but praise for ya'lls coach and players. Thanks again to the BH coach for a show of class and sportsmanship.

Good luck to all and go NDN's!
[/quote]

Classy move by the BH coaching staff.....Great sportsmanship never gets old!

[quote name="ndn78" post="703066" timestamp="1257820482"]
Just got back from our BC mtg. and would like to say a big thank you to the BH coach for having the class the [b]let us wear out purple jersey's for the game.
[/b]
Since our whole program was changed including uniforms we did not have time to have our players names put on their jersey's early in the year. Since we wore our white ones against Central it allowed time to have the names put on our purple ones. Faircloth had nothing but praise for ya'lls coach and players. Thanks again to the BH coach for a show of class and sportsmanship.

Good luck to all and go NDN's!
[/quote]

The boys are wearing their purple jersey's.

[quote name="whitewolf09" post="702579" timestamp="1257791017"]
We'll see come this friday . I see a BIG BIG upset for PNG . I think barbers hill has been watching yalls film from the last game and oh number 8 vivertte will make him look SILLY bahaha cant wait barbers hill 36 Pn-g 14 haha barbers hill gonna go all the way .
[/quote]
i want some of whatever your drinking lol :D :D :D

[quote name="indianforever" post="703694" timestamp="1257892290"]
[quote author=whitewolf09 link=topic=62023.msg702579#msg702579 date=1257791017]
We'll see come this friday . I see a BIG BIG upset for PNG . I think barbers hill has been watching yalls film from the last game and oh number 8 vivertte will make him look SILLY bahaha cant wait barbers hill 36 Pn-g 14 haha barbers hill gonna go all the way .
[/quote]
[/quote]

Me too because even with BH watching our game videos Coach will have those boys ready come Friday night.

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="703700" timestamp="1257892626"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=62023.msg703694#msg703694 date=1257892290]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Me too because even with BH watching our game videos Coach will have those boys ready come Friday night.
[/quote]
The funny thing is: BH hasen't even seen all of the plays yet. There are still some that haven't been used. Per a contact.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="703704" timestamp="1257893283"]
[quote author=Cheermom4 link=topic=62023.msg703700#msg703700 date=1257892626]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=62023.msg703694#msg703694 date=1257892290]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
The funny thing is: BH hasen't even seen all of the plays yet. There are still some that haven't been used. Per a contact.
[/quote]

For those of us that have been to all of PNG's games we see new stuff each week.  All BH fans remember is that it was a 1 point win for us.

[/quote]

Fiction can be fun!

It's great to support your team, but could you at least be a little realistic?

[quote name="stevieray" post="703711" timestamp="1257893903"]
[/quote]

Fiction can be fun!

[/quote]
hey stevieray are you a stephenville fan???

[/quote]

[color=purple]ocho,ocho,ocho...[/color]  ;)

[quote name="indianforever" post="703694" timestamp="1257892290"]
[/quote]
[/quote]  Whatever  he has been drinking cannot be good for human consumption!

[quote name="indianforever" post="703712" timestamp="1257894021"]
[quote author=stevieray link=topic=62023.msg703711#msg703711 date=1257893903]
[/quote]

Fiction can be fun!

[/quote]
hey stevieray are you a stephenville fan???
[/quote]

Since I know him I will answer. Yes, but he has some strong SETX roots.  ;D

The PNG fans on this thread are making me sick.  Yes, be proud of your season accomplishments as we, The Hill, are proud of ours!  But really, get off your high horses! The game Friday night is going to be a great match up between two [b]DESERVING[/b] teams.  It is definitely not in the bag for PNG.  I can promise you that if your boys underestimate our Eagles, it will be their last mistake!  As for beating a dead freaking horse, enjoy your basketball season that will start next Monday! (i am so over hearing that crap too!)

[quote name="ImJusSayn" post="704096" timestamp="1257950118"]
The PNG fans on this thread are making me sick.  Yes, be proud of your season accomplishments as we, The Hill, are proud of ours!  But really, get off your high horses! The game Friday night is going to be a great match up between two [b]DESERVING[/b] teams.  It is definitely not in the bag for PNG.  I can promise you that if your boys underestimate our Eagles, it will be their last mistake!  As for beating a dead freaking horse, enjoy your basketball season that will start next Monday! (i am so over hearing that crap too!)
[/quote]

The only thing BH DESERVES is to be sittin their arses at the house with all the other 4th place teams that made it into the playoffs.  I didn't like it when they decided to let 3 teams in.  Now you have a bunch of 2-8, 3-7, 4-6, & 5-5 teams that have made the playoffs, 90% of which will get absolutely embarrassed in round 1.  Very few districts are actually strong enough to send 4 quality teams to the playoffs, like 20-4A and 24-4A.  There are others, but 19-4A ain't one of them.  Chew on that for a while.  (I feel the Smites already and I haven't even posted this yet, by the way how bout some Applaud's from those that agree)

PNG 38    BH 10 

[quote name="TexAgNDN" post="704127" timestamp="1257952949"]
[quote author=ImJusSayn link=topic=62023.msg704096#msg704096 date=1257950118]
[/quote]

The only thing BH DESERVES is to be sittin their arses at the house with all the other 4th place teams that made it into the playoffs.  I didn't like it when they decided to let 3 teams in.  Now you have a bunch of 2-8, 3-7, 4-6, & 5-5 teams that have made the playoffs, 90% of which will get absolutely embarrassed in round 1.  Very few districts are actually strong enough to send 4 quality teams to the playoffs, like 20-4A and 24-4A.  There are others, but 19-4A ain't one of them.  Chew on that for a while.  (I feel the Smites already and I haven't even posted this yet, by the way how bout some Applaud's from those that agree)

PNG 38    BH 10 
[/quote]
Good Comment.......

Your team was lucky this year, not plagued by injuries like ours.  I am sure you would be eating your words if your team had come in 4th in your district.  Your negative and superior attitude is a prime example of the majority of the PNG fans.  Again, I dare your precious indians, who BARELY squeaked by Central, to underestimate our boys.  I am all about supporting my team and believing in them.  That is what wins games...not your kind of cockiness. You really should have been 2nd in your district.  Got really lucky last Friday night...it won't happen two weeks in a row!

ImJusSayn, are you judging all PNG fans by some of the ones that post on this web site?  How many is that?  A handful?  I tell you what - if you won't judge "the majority of PNG fans" by some of the comments here, I won't judge all of BH fans by some of the comments here either. 
BTW if we had lost to Central, we would have been co-champs, not 2nd.

[quote name="Old61Eagle" post="704148" timestamp="1257955114"]
ImJusSayn, are you judging all PNG fans by some of the ones that post on this web site?  How many is that?  A handful?  I tell you what - [b]if you won't judge "the majority of PNG fans" by some of the comments here, I won't judge all of BH fans by some of the comments here either.  [/b]
BTW if we had lost to Central, we would have been co-champs, not 2nd.
[/quote]

Exactly  I judge people by their own actions not the actions of others.

[quote name="ImJusSayn" post="704138" timestamp="1257953838"]
Your team was lucky this year, not plagued by injuries like ours.  I am sure you would be eating your words if your team had come in 4th in your district.  Your negative and superior attitude is a prime example of the majority of the PNG fans.  Again, I dare your precious indians, who BARELY squeaked by Central, to underestimate our boys.  I am all about supporting my team and believing in them.  That is what wins games...not your kinda of cockiness. You really should of been 2nd in your district.  Got really lucky last Friday night...it won't happen two weeks in a row!
[/quote]We did have some injuries. Its just that our team can handle adversity and fill in with back ups and still win games ! We don't rely on one or two key players to win games. The NDN's win games because they are a solid well oiled functioning machine. We have depth to fill in the holes if someone is injured and the team won't even skip a beat. If you never noticed in all of your superior scouting that the NDN's do alot of rotation on offense and Defense. Luck only has alittle to do with games. For the NDN's its knowing they will win and accepting nothing less.

[quote name="TexAgNDN" post="704127" timestamp="1257952949"]
[quote author=ImJusSayn link=topic=62023.msg704096#msg704096 date=1257950118]
[/quote]

PNG 38    BH 10 
[/quote]
I gave you a applaud TexAgNdn !!! good post !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder