BC vs. Cleveland

braves24

Guest PrimeTime
Think about this.... Cleveland has great speed and aren't they playing on a turf field? Doesn't the turf increase the speed of the player by just a little. The idea of the Cards slowing them down is not very probable. Ball control and speed will win it for the Indians. ROLL TRIBE!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PrimeTime" post="701981" timestamp="1257729276"]
Think about this.... Cleveland has great speed and aren't they playing on a turf field? Doesn't the turf increase the speed of the player by just a little. The idea of the Cards slowing them down is not very probable. Ball control and speed will win it for the Indians. ROLL TRIBE!!!
[/quote]
Wouldn't the turf make the Cardinals faster too?

[quote name="belle-mere" post="701824" timestamp="1257718279"]
according to the games you posted the Defenses are about even... BC's possibly better if you wanna count the LCM's points for alot of it. but it's the ofense that will have to step it up...
[/quote]
So, you agree Cleveland's offense appears to be better, but then I guess we can make of it what we want.  I've seen Cleveland play and their defense is very solid.  I expect a good game, but Cleveland the winner.
[/quote]

Slightly. but not big enough of a difference to claim that as proof or whatever. Both teams are in the playoffs for a reason obviously it will be a battle!

[quote name="LTpanthers7" post="702210" timestamp="1257739208"]
Liberty played BC and Cleveland and i watched both games...BC is'nt have as good as Cleveland, can someone name me a player on BC who can run past Cleveland's LB Marcus Mallet, i don't think BC will score in this game and i take Cleveland 28 to 0
[/quote]

Let me tell you cuz that BC has seen some teams as fast or with more speed than Cleveland. Not sure how they will do but you cannot tell me that Indians have more speed than Silsbee or WOS.  You chaps from BC don't take a bowie knife and cut the cord to the horn whatever you do. LOL Take the skewl board member from shepherd and let him sit on your side. Dare you.  ;D

[quote name="RedBird5" post="702255" timestamp="1257740989"]
I think the 21-3a dist rushing leader Matt Menard can run past the line backer your talking about!!!
[/quote][quote author=cardinals4life link=topic=62014.msg702306#msg702306 date=1257743882]
or over him
[/quote]

Make sure Matt tells that to Marcus in the game.  :D I'm more worried about BC's O line than anything, when we scrimmaged they were all short and stocky. Which isn't a horrible thing but playing against a legit D-1 talent who happens to be around 6' 6" it could get ugly for those small O-linemen.

So you are saying this one player can handle our O-line.................I really don't see it.  I think the coaches will make the necessary adjustments to deal with this player and BC will surprise some of the people who are sure Cleveland will run away with this one.  I believe this will be a close game, and hopefully BC's offense steps it up and comes out the winner. 

[quote name="etbu" post="702233" timestamp="1257740094"]
[quote author=LTpanthers7 link=topic=62014.msg702210#msg702210 date=1257739208]
Liberty played BC and Cleveland and i watched both games...BC is'nt have as good as Cleveland, can someone name me a player on BC who can run past Cleveland's LB Marcus Mallet, i don't think BC will score in this game and i take Cleveland 28 to 0
[/quote]

Let me tell you cuz that BC has seen some teams as fast or with more speed than Cleveland. Not sure how they will do but you cannot tell me that Indians have more speed than Silsbee or WOS.  You chaps from BC don't take a bowie knife and cut the cord to the horn whatever you do. LOL Take the skewl board member from shepherd and let him sit on your side. Dare you.  ;D
[/quote]

Cleveland will curb stomp BC it will not even be close im sticking to that you can write my username down and dog me if Cleveland loses but they won't and Cleveland has more speed than West Orange idk about Silsbee but heres another prediction if Cleveland gets a chance to play West Orange (which they won't because Coldspring sends WOS home on Friday) then Cleveland will beat West Orange as well and then one more prediction if Silsbee meets up with Cleveland i say Cleveland 49 Silsbee 35

[quote name="LTpanthers7" post="702379" timestamp="1257774982"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=62014.msg702233#msg702233 date=1257740094]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Cleveland will curb stomp BC it will not even be close im sticking to that you can write my username down and dog me if Cleveland loses but they won't and Cleveland has more speed than West Orange idk about Silsbee but heres another prediction if Cleveland gets a chance to play West Orange (which they won't because Coldspring sends WOS home on Friday) then Cleveland will beat West Orange as well and then one more prediction if Silsbee meets up with Cleveland i say Cleveland 49 Silsbee 35
[/quote]

Thats a funny joke....

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] slowly put the pipe down and back away. dude get some help

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Bartender!!!!! I'll have what he's having...... "One to many visits to the street pharmacist".

[quote name="hunter" post="702389" timestamp="1257775813"]
[quote author=LTpanthers7 link=topic=62014.msg702379#msg702379 date=1257774982]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Wow This Make me wish that Silsbee was in that division Just to shut this guy up. But BC Should do it. If not. WO-S will Do It. Shut him up Bad.

[quote name="CATS80" post="702525" timestamp="1257786350"]
[quote author=hunter link=topic=62014.msg702389#msg702389 date=1257775813]
[quote author=LTpanthers7 link=topic=62014.msg702379#msg702379 date=1257774982]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Wow This Make me wish that Silsbee was in that division Just to shut this guy up. But BC Should do it. If not. WO-S will Do It. Shut him up Bad.
[/quote]

Cleveland will not make it out of the lower bracket their in.If they get by BC then they have a good Caldwell team to play and then probably Carthage.They will be toast after the third round if they make it there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder