BC vs. Cleveland

braves24

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the win/loss records and diistrict finish, Cleveland should win. However being a BC fan for more than 45 years, I will be pulling for the Cards all the way. Win or loose I think it is great to see BC get to where they are. Two years ago they were 0-10 for the year and being greatly outplayed on the feild. Coach Stump has done a good job getting things turned around. With the younger players contributing this year we can hope for continued success in the years to come.

There is another string on this website for coach of the year. Don't know that the work in BC would be best in the area but certainly deserves recognition and credit.

[center][size=18pt][color=crimson]Go Big Red![/color][/size][/center]

[quote name="East TX" post="700762" timestamp="1257614966"]
Pull that power formation in about half the time and Menard with a blocker in front of him will make the difference for an upset for the Cardinals!   ;D
[/quote]

I don't think BC wants to play the power game with Cleveland. They're better off just staying in the spread!

[quote name="lcm_football" post="701711" timestamp="1257705442"]
i've seen cleveland play and no one in district 21-3a has a running game like them. The closest is wos and they're running game isn't as good.
[/quote]
ive seen them play too and they arent very impressive. bc can win if they play like they did against wos and silsbee

[quote name="belle-mere" post="701770" timestamp="1257711136"]
Judging from their performances against common opponents, Cleveland should win this one.  

BC 23  Liberty 15
Cle 29 Lib - 7

BC  0   LCM  16
Cle  36 LCM 39

BC  20  HJ  10
Cle  35  HJ 7
[/quote]

according to the games you posted the Defenses are about even... BC's possibly better if you wanna count the LCM's points for alot of it. but it's the ofense that will have to step it up...

according to the games you posted the Defenses are about even... BC's possibly better if you wanna count the LCM's points for alot of it. but it's the ofense that will have to step it up...
[/quote]
So, you agree Cleveland's offense appears to be better, but then I guess we can make of it what we want.  I've seen Cleveland play and their defense is very solid.  I expect a good game, but Cleveland the winner.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn