Crosby vs. Nederland Predictions

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="700161" timestamp="1257571144"]
[quote author=Nederland Dog 2006 link=topic=62006.msg700140#msg700140 date=1257570963]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=62006.msg700134#msg700134 date=1257570869]
Crosby wins this one.  Crosby is not great, but better than Nederland.
[/quote]

Is Crosby in a strong district?
[/quote]

Nope, it's always been Dayton by themselves and then all of the rest
[/quote] 19-4A and 20-4A split last year in playoffs. now is 19-4A a strong district, I don't think it is the strongest but it is stronger than 20-4A.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="700268" timestamp="1257572290"]
CRAZY!  ;D ;D  Crosby 35-10

Defense is tooooo good.

First real test lulz correct me if im Wrong 21-20 was the PNG v. BH game? thats yalls district champs? what did your game versus those boys look like?,

Id say BH was a test (passed) id say Dayton was a test (passed)

Honestly Crosby has been playing ultra conservative, in the GP, and BC games... Still came out with wins and put up points.

Other predictions (a pass gets picked for a TD by crosby)

[/quote]

I have a serious question for Crosby fans.  What has changed since the PN-G game?  Crosby looked like one of the worst teams I've seen play this year,  I even made the comment on here that they wouldn't win a game in 20-4a.  They had some good looking kids on the sidelines and obviously they have improved.  Has Crosby gotten that much better, or is that district that bad?

Oh and as far as your defense being tooooo good,  PN-G could have easily hung 70 on you if they wanted to.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="700268" timestamp="1257572290"]
CRAZY!  ;D ;D  Crosby 35-10

Defense is tooooo good.

First real test lulz correct me if im Wrong 21-20 was the PNG v. BH game? thats yalls district champs? what did your game versus those boys look like?,

Id say BH was a test (passed) id say Dayton was a test (passed)

Honestly Crosby has been playing ultra conservative, in the GP, and BC games... Still came out with wins and put up points.

Other predictions (a pass gets picked for a TD by crosby)

[/quote]

and do u remember the PNG Crosby score?

Crosby wins this one by 2 TD's! I don't think Ned has seen a Defense as good as Crosby's. Yes Crosby died the first two games of the year, but they have turned it around Big Time! Anyone that  can hold Dayton (Which was 20-4A two time Champ by the way) ZERO points has to be good!

Go getem Coog's BH is pulling for ya ;D

[quote name="katdaddy" post="700428" timestamp="1257576225"]
19 4A is not a strong district, 20 4A has owned them (outside of Dayton last year). Until proven wrong, all smart bets are on 20 4A. Crosby this, BH that, you just havent proven your worth in the past, maybe this is your year, who knows, but smart money goes 20 4A wins 3 out of 4. Am I wrong?
[/quote]

Yes, you are wrong.  Next?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder