I wish central was undefeated.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="697629" timestamp="1257399820"]
[quote author=Thunderlicious link=topic=61859.msg697516#msg697516 date=1257391207]
I think it will be a good game...or let me say i hope it will. I hope im wrong but I have read these boards all season and each week PNG wins and the boards say, ahhh their great but this week will be a different story, and so on and so on and so on. It's now week 10. Lets see.. i think ive counted about 5 games outta the nine they have played where teams should have either beat port neches or given them a run for their money and png handled em with NO PROBLEMS what so ever and actually went into layoff mode in the third quarters. Central is no better then the teams they have played and apparently not better than Livingston. PNG handles this game with ABSOLUTLEY NO PROBLEMS. From an outsider looking in, it's time to give a good team credit where credit is due. thats why im calling an EASY PNG victory friday night. PNG is head and shoulders above the competition. Except i dont think PNG could hang this year with my Caney Creek boys..but thats a different post and my hearts involved in that one...as is you jag fans hearts involved in this one. I can tell ya this .... NEVER bet on your home team with money cause ya make stupid choices. Don't be blinded by your yearnings for central to win...PNG goes over 40 and Central gets held to the low teens.
[/quote]Please show me where I don't give PN-G dues.  They are a good ball club tha is on a roll.  I just have faith in my Jags to get back tp their winning ways...
[/quote]

Any knowledgable PN-G fan will not be predicting anything but an all-out battle on Friday night. It will be an emotional night for the Jags. I think this is going to be a great game. I can assure you that our coaches and players know what they are going to be in for ! Some are so excited about our success this year that they tend to get a little carried away and lose some focus... ;)

[quote name="D3zii" post="697820" timestamp="1257436160"]
Thunderlicious Ok..You say since we lost to Livingston we are no better than any other team yall have played..Well if thats the case yal are no better than LCM Who yall barley got the W in and we Beat 28-7..Righ?
[/quote]

Ok...if you read the post carefully...Thunderlicious is not from PN-G...he said "from an outsider looking in."  Now, in regards to your comment about LC-M...we had an off night and luckily we were able to pull it together...just like we beat Livingston 30-7, and yall lost to them..yall had an off night too...it happens.  We are MUCH better than LCM...and I feel yall are MUCH better than Livingston...happy now?

i could care less if they tie zero to zero and play for three weeks strait non stop..im just callin it like i see it...no chance PNG losses..because not only is Central gonna be up from comming off a loss and playing for a share of the district title...but more than that...PNG is playing for a perfect 10-0 season and an undesputed district title. No doubt about it..all parties involved will be on their "A" game as far as want to is concerned. Im just saying both statistically and any other way ya compair..png has proved to be the far superior team. Could they have an "off" game and lose it? Well sure...just like Central to livingston...but..it aint gonna happen.

I feel that those folks that think PNG believes they have this game in the bag are a little far-fetched. PNG takes it one game at a time, and NEVER underestimate the ability of our opponents. Faircloth changes the "scheme of things" from week to week and ALWAYS comes up with some surprises.  I DO feel PNG will win this one, but it will be closer than most people think.

Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp 'em!

Central's loss last week has no bearing on this game. They are still the same team whether they are undefeated or not! Look at the Eagles, they lost a few weeks back to the freakin' Oakland Raiders! It still did not keep them from pounding the Giants last week. I think this will be a real good football game. I give the edge to PN-G in a close one. I don't see a blowout though for either team!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder