PNG White PeeWee vs. WOS Predictions?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="693934" timestamp="1257125540"]
Both of these teams played in week 1 with WOS winning a close game 12-7. Both teams are better now and it should be a slobber knocker!
[/quote]i think wos has the edge 32-21 on this one

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="693934" timestamp="1257125540"]
Both of these teams played in week 1 with WOS winning a close game 12-7. Both teams are better now and it should be a slobber knocker!
[/quote]
[color=navy]WOS KEEPS THE TROPHY FOR THE THIRD STRAIGHT YEAR[/color]

[quote name="BLEEDINGPURPLE" post="694012" timestamp="1257128005"]
PNG White will be stealing that trophy.  [color=purple]28-12 PNG[/color]
[/quote]
I glad u feel that way but it won't happen! How about not stealing it..... worry about trying to earning it. ;D

[size=12pt]You know it was just 3 weeks ago, that we were about to play an undefeated team that had offensively dominated their victims on each occasion. My team was running kind of late and we only had 5 kids that were there ready for stretches, as we were walking by the opposition I heard like 4 or 5 of their kids say, man their small look at em were going to kill them, and one of my kids turned around and said something to them that I will never forget. He very politely said [color=blue][u][b]"WE LET OUR HELMETS DO THE TALKING"[/b][/u][/color] and that was all that I needed to hear and that's all I'm going to say on this topic see you Saturday!!!!!! "GO HARD OR GO HOME" [/size]

Guest Brubaker
[quote name="ICEWATER" post="694099" timestamp="1257132582"]
[size=12pt]You know it was just 3 weeks ago, that we were about to play an undefeated team that had offensively dominated their victims on each occasion. My team was running kind of late and we only had 5 kids that were there ready for stretches, as we were walking by the opposition I heard like 4 or 5 of their kids say, man their small look at em were going to kill them, and one of my kids turned around and said something to them that I will never forget. He very politely said [color=blue][u][b]"WE LET OUR HELMETS DO THE TALKING"[/b][/u][/color] and that was all that I needed to hear and that's all I'm going to say on this topic see you Saturday!!!!!! "GO HARD OR GO HOME" [/size]
[/quote]

They're 7 and 8 right?  Man you are awesome!!

I don't see how anybody seriously thinks WOS is going to blow us out. We have the #1 defense in the league and ya'll only scored 12 on us the first time we met. I know ya'll have gotten better, but so have we. I think this is going to be a close game and could go either way, but I'm going with my boys in white 21-14.

[quote name="Tribesman" post="694283" timestamp="1257171181"]
[quote author=Stangs92 link=topic=61733.msg694233#msg694233 date=1257164585]
No answer for #4!!WO-S BIG!
[/quote]

Better find an answer for #28...He'll run with #4 all day long.....
[/quote]
As i recall all y'all done the 1st game was run sweep right, sweep left with #28. That's why PNG lost because #28 is all y'all have. WOS COMES TO PNG TO KEEP THE TROPHY FOR THE 3rd STRAIGHT YEAR. That score 12-7 doesn't mean anything. If y'all wanna keep bring that up i was at the game on the side line. The only reason you'll score was because they put the 2 string defense in with about 2 minutes left in the game and PNG scored.

[quote name="WOS 98" post="694376" timestamp="1257177398"]
[quote author=Tribesman link=topic=61733.msg694283#msg694283 date=1257171181]
[/quote]

[/quote]
As i recall all y'all done the 1st game was run sweep right, sweep left with #28. That's why PNG lost because #28 is all y'all have. WOS COMES TO PNG TO KEEP THE TROPHY FOR THE 3rd STRAIGHT YEAR. That score 12-7 doesn't mean anything. If y'all wanna keep bring that up i was at the game on the side line. The only reason you'll score was because they put the 2 string defense in with about 2 minutes left in the game and PNG scored.
[/quote]

Your right the first doesn't mean anything. I think this time your going to be suprised how good PNG White really is. We'll see what happens come game time, and I can speak for our boys, they will be ready. Good luck to all this weekend.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="694570" timestamp="1257185320"]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=61733.msg694376#msg694376 date=1257177398]
[quote author=Tribesman link=topic=61733.msg694283#msg694283 date=1257171181]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Your right the first doesn't mean anything. I think this time your going to be suprised how good PNG White really is. We'll see what happens come game time, and I can speak for our boys, they will be ready. Good luck to all this weekend.
[/quote]
U meant #28 will be ready! ??? One man won't beat WOS. There isn't an I in team. :D :D

This will be a great game. Both teams have great defenses. PNG has a really good, experienced offensive line. I think people are interpreting the "one man team" deal wrong. If you shut #28 down, you win, it is that simple. He is probably one of the two best players in the league. It doesn't mean that the other kids on the team aren't talented. But, if you take him away, this team is not in this position to win it all. PN-G White is tough to stop. We found this out first hand and I feel like we have a pretty good defense !

[quote name="ndndad" post="694314" timestamp="1257173577"]
I don't see how anybody seriously thinks WOS is going to blow us out. We have the #1 defense in the league and ya'll only scored 12 on us the first time we met. I know ya'll have gotten better, but so have we. I think this is going to be a close game and could go either way, but I'm going with my boys in white 21-14.
[/quote]

I've got 11 answers for y'alls offense. One kid will not beat my 24. Just won't happen that way. And as for #4....well, he had a MONSTER game against a damn good Lum White team. But he's not all we have. I'd be worried about numbers 1 thru 34. And as good as y'all are (congrats on making it to tha superbowl, by tha way), this game won't even be close. See y'all Saturday.

[quote name="ndndad" post="694708" timestamp="1257190290"]
I hope that ya'll prepare to try to stop #28! We have plenty of other kids who have scored multiple TD's who will step up if necessary. We can and will throw the ball! If you think we're one dimensional, you're in for a long day!
[/quote]
Wos prepare for PNG and etc. That's why we win as a Team buddy. Like i said 1 player won't beat WOS. If things don't work out with your other players we know PNG will go back to sweep right sweep left with #28.

[quote name="ndndad" post="694395" timestamp="1257178162"]
We have WAY more than #28, and we don't wanna talk about why who scored, cuz we had subs in when ya'll scored too. Let's just leave it to the boys on the field. It's gonna be the hardest hitting game of the year!!
[/quote]

Subs? Maybe so, but your safety was still in tha game. I know this bcuz we had to go out and block him in order to get our 2 TDs. But am I understanding it right that the subs were in for BOTH TDs? We did have ours in when y'all scored, but bottom line is they were scared to hit y'alls running back. Plain and simple. He is a phenomonal athelete, as is y'alls QB. But Saturday, there will be no excuses, no second chances. WE WILL BRING THE TROPHY HOME WHERE IT BELONGS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder