Good pitching beats good hitting. Name and rank your pitching staff in 20-4a

[quote name="baileycd" post="737148" timestamp="1262337643"]
Mason Dallas, Kody Smith, and Josh Veillon should do very well along with Shayne Waddell for LCM. Dont underestimate these young men
[/quote]

One of the main problems LC-M is going to have is finding someone to catch these guys.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="737180" timestamp="1262363389"]
[quote author=baileycd link=topic=61642.msg737148#msg737148 date=1262337643]
Mason Dallas, Kody Smith, and Josh Veillon should do very well along with Shayne Waddell for LCM. Dont underestimate these young men
[/quote]

One of the main problems LC-M is going to have is finding someone to catch these guys.
[/quote]

Losing Leger who must have caught 75 games at LCM will be some big shoes to fill. Taylor Ezell caught many games during the summer for us, he might get a shot.

Dallas, Smith and Veillon will get some people out. With those big guys gone, look for Griff to run some this year.

Kevin Adams would be my bet.I hear he has been working very hard! The LCM defense should be very solid, the bats have got to give support.IMO Taylor will be a DH.and maybe play some out field.Griff and Wayne will have all of these guys where they need to be to get the job done.Good luck Bears

• 1 month later...
[quote name="AJ25" post="731700" timestamp="1261002618"]
batbreaker44.. My name is Tyler Wilson. Most people on this site know who I am. And phatmack, I was logging on this time to say exactly what you said. It's my fault for carrying on the conversation as long as I have. All I was doing was defending my school which I devoted countless hours each week to bettering our program. If I have offended anyone, I am sorry. But I'm doing what everyone should do of their alma-mater, and that is defend it. I will stand by the fact that there is no politics there, trust me.. I know. Until you people tell me your names and TRUE stories as to why you believe there is, I won't believe it. As I stated in nearly every post, I never once put down either player in anyy of my post.. So I have nothing to apologize there. And Mack, again I'm sorry for dragging this conversation on.. You know me, I had good intensions in doing so, it just carried away. The rest of this thread [b]WILL[/b] be devoted to[b]ONLY[/b] District 20-4A pitchers. If you want to continue to debate, then send personal messages.
[/quote]

first of all there are no politics in lumberton athletics because if so erickson wouldnt play cause the coaches cant stand him ! im in the progran right now footall and baseball are coaches want to win !!!!! way to have l-towns back tyler

Well im not a big bears fan, But in my curiosity i wanted to see what they had this year.

So far What i have seen from LCM is:

1. Shane
2. Cody Smith
3. Has Either been Josh Veillon Or Reid Fults
4. Mason Dallas

"Your Only As Good As Your Next Game"

Guest coondog106
[quote name="h12w25g" post="772722" timestamp="1267976463"]
Didn't Taylor Townsend move to Kelly?
[/quote]
Oh Lord..here we go again.

[quote name="SportsTeam1" post="772735" timestamp="1267978945"]
PNG also has reyenga, stone, deron, and knox.
Benoit is gonna be the best pitcher in the area this year.

[/quote]Bellow & Hester are the best pitchers ....then Benoit I would think but they are all good..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder