Libety's road to the playoffs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="697707" timestamp="1257428714"]
come on Biggen, Durk, and Panther-has been. Has'nt all liberty teams that have been on the field for the last few years been considered a JV team??
[/quote]
Nicely done, if I could give you some points I would

[quote name="liltex" post="697020" timestamp="1257363313"]
Lt panthers7 where did you get  info #3 Bucket Edwards was leaving Liberty to play his sr.year @ Dayton?Although we already have a Edwards playing and alot of Edwards have lived in Dayton for over 50 yrs.
[/quote]

he told me at a party he was moving to dayton and gunna play so its not like for sure or anything but then he told me he was gunna stay and play hear in liberty next year so nothing is final its just him saying what he is going to do

come on Biggen, Durk, and Panther-has been. Has'nt all liberty teams that have been on the field for the last few years been considered a JV team??
[/quote]

Go-Rilla,

Come on that was a little low.  And ain’t you the same Go-Rilla that was a coach at Tarkington (I think - could be wrong) and thought that the QB there during (2004 – 2008 I think it was) was the best QB in the State?  So I guess you would know a JV team since you coached one for at least a few years.

Just Kidding I like Tarkington and always have wondered why they can’t seem to put a decent season together.  And, Liberty has been down the last few years so it is hard to argue this point - and I hope the bounce back and soon.

[quote name="liltex" post="698009" timestamp="1257445357"]
Being on a team and playing now that's a big deal @DHS.Your work ethic,practice attendance and ability to prove and earn a position is very demanding.Wether he does or not is just not worth debating.
[/quote]

Is that why Xavier Frank showed up and got immediate playing time at DHS?  The past shows that "bucket" will probably start if he goes to Dayton!..

just sayin

[/quote]

coming from a seventh grade b team coach nice shot.

Dont ask like you dont know who I am!!!!
This is the same Go-rilla that was the coach when that boy led the houston area in passing.
This is the same Go-rilla that Played against Liberty in the 90's and that is what I guess I expect from the Black and Gold. I have alot of respect for the 22-3A programs and I dont like any of them making excuses.
Movies over.. Gotta Go!

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="698802" timestamp="1257521291"]
Dont ask like you dont know who I am!!!!
This is the same Go-rilla that was the coach when that boy led the houston area in passing.
This is the same Go-rilla that Played against Liberty in the 90's and that is what I guess I expect from the Black and Gold. I have alot of respect for the 22-3A programs and I dont like any of them making excuses.
Movies over.. Gotta Go!
[/quote]

???

[quote name="Rebel4Christ" post="698430" timestamp="1257475866"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=61633.msg698009#msg698009 date=1257445357]
Being on a team and playing now that's a big deal @DHS.Your work ethic,practice attendance and ability to prove and earn a position is very demanding.Wether he does or not is just not worth debating.
[/quote]

Is that why Xavier Frank showed up and got immediate playing time at DHS?  The past shows that "bucket" will probably start if he goes to Dayton!..

just sayin
[/quote]

whoever bucket is.... If he's as good as X..... you're right... he would play.

Xavier came here and worked his tail off and as far as I know, continues to do so.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder