Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="696468" timestamp="1257306659"]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=61613.msg696452#msg696452 date=1257305889]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=61613.msg696405#msg696405 date=1257303575]
Goodness, 28 pages and no mention of scrimmages, volleyball players going to a football game, texting pictures or WO-S.

DOH!!!
[/quote]

Whats wrong you cant find a reason to edit or delete someones post?  Here this will help.  WOS is overrated and will not get past the second round. 
[/quote]

If your posts were limited to this, you probably would have gotten the one deleted last night.  And why would I delete this post, there are a lot of folks that hold that opinion. 
[/quote]

Because it is not uncommon for you to delete post from just certain people because they give an opinion that you dont agree with. 

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="696485" timestamp="1257307322"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=61613.msg696468#msg696468 date=1257306659]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=61613.msg696452#msg696452 date=1257305889]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=61613.msg696405#msg696405 date=1257303575]
Goodness, 28 pages and no mention of scrimmages, volleyball players going to a football game, texting pictures or WO-S.

DOH!!!
[/quote]

Whats wrong you cant find a reason to edit or delete someones post?  Here this will help.  WOS is overrated and will not get past the second round. 
[/quote]

If your posts were limited to this, you probably would have gotten the one deleted last night.  And why would I delete this post, there are a lot of folks that hold that opinion. 
[/quote]

Because it is not uncommon for you to delete post from just certain people because they give an opinion that you dont agree with. 
[/quote]

Nope, I delete posts that break the rules.

Thats not always true.  I believe I have proof of that.  I have a question you might can answer grad.  I just happen to keep up with all my post by printing them out.  I also think that I have post that have been deleted by administration without violating any rules.  I have similar post from other members that are allowed to stay but because of my beliefs or race mine have been deleted. Does this mean my rights have been violated and this site could be liable?  Just a question.

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="696502" timestamp="1257308105"]
Thats not always true.  I believe I have proof of that.  I have a question you might can answer grad.  I just happen to keep up with all my post by printing them out.  I also think that I have post that have been deleted by administration without violating any rules.  I have similar post from other members that are allowed to stay but because of my beliefs or race mine have been deleted. Does this mean my rights have been violated and this site could be liable?  Just a question.
[/quote]

Garbage...you have no rights on private property and this sight is private property if they wanted to kick you off just because they feel like it then its their right

Hey scratch this if I were a Mod you would be gone guess thats why Im not. By you still being here pretty much says you are wrong on your comment about this site and its folks. You hate 20-4a and you take it out on the people here in some not so cool ways. When you get beat out I will cook all the crow you can handle. I cant wait and it wont be long.

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="696502" timestamp="1257308105"]Does this mean my rights have been violated and this site could be liable?  Just a question.[/quote]

Dude, you are posting on a private Internet forum. You don't have any more rights here than you do at someones house or property! Even with the TOS, the site Admin. can regulate this site as they see fit "We are the guest here"!

[quote name="Bhplayer011" post="696168" timestamp="1257292530"]
[quote author=PN-G bandkid link=topic=61613.msg696165#msg696165 date=1257291834]
Uh, guys (referring to PN-G fans), no offense, but we need to focus on Central this week. The Barber's Hill thread is 25 pages long whereas the Central thread barely has 16 pages. The Eagle fans are just looking for something to keep themselves entertained because they're off this week. Let's just let the Indians settle this one on the field (for the third time in two years ;D)... or at least wait until Saturday....
[/quote]
Sound like someone knows central is gonna beat yall
[/quote]

Not quite. I just like to beat teams the same way we've beaten all the teams we've faced so far this year: focusing on one game at a time. Luckily, the coaches follow that principle, although I can't say the same for many of our fans.

[color=blue][/color] bh is a decent team with horrible coaching. Going to the games n sitting in the stands really make me wonder. I'm stilling not getting how a coner back who led the houston area in ints last year goes to qb. that makes no sense. i think the back #12 mcdonald should be qb. viverette doesnt take care of the ball well to many fumbles and ints. the next thing i dont get is the running back situation. #34 the back up for #20 is a monster. he she be toting it at least 25 times a game. i think it was the dumbest move ever for him to move to defense. put him in the back field and hand him to ball dont try to make him a blocking dummy. but the one thing the oc has to realize is tht they are not the florida gators and viverette is not tim tebow. he has the worst play calling in america. who cant notice that u run the same play 10 times on one drive. they are not going to make it very far running the qb 15 times in one drive. that is what you have rbs for. i really think this guy needs to be fired. after the last few seasons i see why hes not calling plays for marshall any more.   wht do yall think???

[quote name="PN-G bandkid" post="696557" timestamp="1257311300"]
[quote author=Bhplayer011 link=topic=61613.msg696168#msg696168 date=1257292530]
[quote author=PN-G bandkid link=topic=61613.msg696165#msg696165 date=1257291834]
Uh, guys (referring to PN-G fans), no offense, but we need to focus on Central this week. The Barber's Hill thread is 25 pages long whereas the Central thread barely has 16 pages. The Eagle fans are just looking for something to keep themselves entertained because they're off this week. Let's just let the Indians settle this one on the field (for the third time in two years ;D)... or at least wait until Saturday....
[/quote]
Sound like someone knows central is gonna beat yall
[/quote]

Not quite. I just like to beat teams the same way we've beaten all the teams we've faced so far this year: focusing on one game at a time. Luckily, the coaches follow that principle, although I can't say the same for many of our fans.
[/quote]

That's great for the team but we won't be on the field so I don't see how it matters what game we talk about.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476