West Hardin / Huntington ?????

WHFAN

Huntington is one of the worst football teams in 3A and most likely in the state as well. West Hardin rolls in this one. The Red Devils struggle every year in football.

Ummm' date=' great game WH.

Red Devils [b']WIN this one...16-15. Way to Go Devils!!!! Great job, and you never stopped fighting! That's what it means to be a Red Devil! 8)

West Hardin is so over-rated it isn't even funny. Why they started out the year in top 25 I still don't know, them DCTF guys who made it must have visited Dr. Feelgood right before that was made.

Groveton took them way back behind the woodshed and Groveton is barely beating avg. 2a schools.

They didn't do nothing last year, only won 1 district game and that was against the "thump-thump" school Kountze!!

Hull-Daisetta will win that district! 8)

You may be right, but I know a lot of people were expecting big things from them with the drop to 1A. They will still make the playoffs in that weak district, but it looks like it will be a very short playoff run. Thats a shame, cause they have some kids that can really play. I dont know what has happened there.

I can tell you what happened WH had the worst coaching tonight in school history.WH had the game won 30 sec. left in the game wh with the ball, does he take a knee no we run the ball and fumble on the 2 yard line .WH held Hunt. for 3 downs and on 4th they score. 16-15 WH needs to get people healthy, we had about 5 starters out tonight with staph and injurys.

Bad coaching... staph... the refs? C'mon guys, this sounds a lot like excuse making to me. Let's face facts, the Oilers put the ball on the ground with the lead and seconds left. They couldn't stop a team, that some here believe inferior, from scoring and they lost. WH got spanked. Get over it.

Good job "Devils!

Bad coaching... staph... the refs? C'mon guys' date=' this sounds a lot like excuse making to me. Let's face facts, the Oilers put the ball on the ground with the lead and seconds left. They couldn't stop a team, that some here believe inferior, from scoring and they lost. WH got spanked. Get over it.

Good job "Devils![/quote']

Get used to it Lumberjack. WH always has excuses about losses.

If West Hardin should have won, why do I read this in the final writeup?????......

TOTAL YARDS:

West Hardin - 182

Hunington - 318

and by the way, that's rushing/passing yards, nothing to do with the penalty yardage.

20 seconds left--they should have fallen on the ball..not run. No doubt about that. There is always a reason for a loss and that is it..pure and simple. I was just pointing out that they are having problems with staph...scarey stuff to say the least.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder