West Hardin / Huntington ?????

WHFAN

Huntington had 318 yards of offense?!?!? WOW! I would like to know how they accomplished that? by run or pass? Mixing both? Any standout guys on offense for the Red Devils? Heard they don't have any speed though....

I know...but I'm not telling! You're the enemy this week! :twisted: :lol:

I believe it was 186 rushing and 132 passing for Hunington. I think the Oiler's offense is very capable with all their guys playing, but the defense appears to be shaky. Kountze had almost 300 yards rushing against WH (and that was after 4 of their best athletes, basketball guys left the team).

Why is it some kids can play with staph and others can't

Depends on how quickly the infection is found. If staph is allowed to progress, it must be removed surgically. If it is caught early enough, it can be treated by anti-biotics. Staph is naturally occurring on the human body. Generally found in the nose. It is possible to infect yourself. You have to be very proactive to control staph and it is still hard to do.

I think thet had 2 time outs left, it was said that they would have gotten a safety if they kneeled down twice. @ points would have been better than 6 and kick the ball down the field WH didnt allow ant points in the second half been alot harder to score from 40 yards than 2

Ummm, news flash....hate to break the news to you but the game was last week and oh, by the way, HUNTINGTON WON!! lol That's my Red Devils for ya'!! Gotta love 'em! :wink:

EVERYONE LOVES THE RED DEVILS. THEY ARE ALWAYS GOOD FOR A WIN IF YOU NEED ONE.

Always? I hear what you're saying...but I'm guessing WH isn't saying that though....Just an observation.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder