*HJ vs. HF Updates....HJ Wins/Comments*

Very ugly game on both sides.  Saw more flags thrown than in any game I have ever seen!!!!  All flags I saw were deserving also.  Longest game I have ever been to!!!!!  HJ played poorly and got the W 24-8 with 4 missed extra points!!!!  HF has a lot of heart and played with great emotion tonight!!!  hope they get the problems over there worked out!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="684671" timestamp="1256357824"]
Very ugly game on both sides.  Saw more flags thrown than in any game I have ever seen!!!!  All flags I saw were deserving also.  Longest game I have ever been to!!!!!  HJ played poorly and got the W 24-8 with 4 missed extra points!!!!  HF has a lot of heart and played with great emotion tonight!!!  hope they get the problems over there worked out!!
[/quote]

This game was an improvement for HF this year...less flags than normal. They cut down on the fumbles by a factor of about 10. Still a long game though. At least you had somewhere to sit.  :)

[quote name="Englebert" post="684751" timestamp="1256360533"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=61235.msg684671#msg684671 date=1256357824]
[/quote]

This game was an improvement for HF this year...less flags than normal. They cut down on the fumbles by a factor of about 10. Still a long game though. At least you had somewhere to sit.  :)
[/quote]

Almost all the flags were thrown on HJ... HF did everything possibly illegal in that game and had way less flags than HJ... HF had 1 ejection i believe, but should have had at least 2 or 3.. cheap shots and punches thrown all night by HF.. Refs just always seemed to be looking the other way i guess

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="685862" timestamp="1256501324"]
[quote author=hj_hawk_60 link=topic=61235.msg685857#msg685857 date=1256500493]
[quote author=Englebert link=topic=61235.msg684751#msg684751 date=1256360533]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Almost all the flags were thrown on HJ... HF did everything possibly illegal in that game and had way less flags than HJ... HF had 1 ejection i believe, but should have had at least 2 or 3.. cheap shots and punches thrown all night by HF.. Refs just always seemed to be looking the other way i guess
[/quote]

I think you need to go get your eyes checked out buddy because you're the only one complaining about cheap shots!
[/quote]

No.. my eyes are fine, i know what was going on, and theres no way i was the only one who saw it.. Now i should restate what i said, because it wasn't necisarily every HF player, but quite a few were doing it..

[quote name="hj_hawk_60" post="685857" timestamp="1256500493"]
[quote author=Englebert link=topic=61235.msg684751#msg684751 date=1256360533]
Very ugly game on both sides.  Saw more flags thrown than in any game I have ever seen!!!!  All flags I saw were deserving also.  Longest game I have ever been to!!!!!  HJ played poorly and got the W 24-8 with 4 missed extra points!!!!  HF has a lot of heart and played with great emotion tonight!!!  hope they get the problems over there worked out!!
[/quote]

This game was an improvement for HF this year...less flags than normal. They cut down on the fumbles by a factor of about 10. Still a long game though. At least you had somewhere to sit.  :)
[/quote]

[/quote]That's BS, your trying to come up with excuses as to why HF gave you a good game. Why I will agree that HF did commit a foul or so and maybe a cheap shot that was not called, HJ got by with some as well. I saw a one HF player take a helmet to helmet shot that was not called. Some of what HF did was in retaliation for what HJ did, and one player was ejected for it. I am not condoning any of this behavior but to come on here and say it was all HF is plain wrong. HF played their rear off, HJ did not stop them they stopped themselves. I bet the stats will tell this same tale. HF played one of their best games all year so take your hard fought victory and go on down the road.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder