First Round JR. Playoff Predictions

RB

WOS White

PNG White

Ned Gold

Lum White

Good luck to all!!

looks good to me, we can finally agree about something raider44, if this happens who would play who? maybe you and wOS would get to lock horns earlier than expected?

Should it play out like this WOS would then play PNG. We will only meet Lumberton if we both are lucky enough to make it to the Super Bowl. WOS White, Nederland White, PNG, BC are in the top of the bracket and Lumberton, WOS Blue, Orangefield and Nederland Gold are in the bottom. Good luck to all.

WOS White

PNG White

Ned Gold

Lum White

Good luck to all!!

looks good to me, we can finally agree about something raider44, if this happens who would play who? maybe you and wOS would get to lock horns earlier than expected?

i sense an upset  :o dont know who but watch 1

I will throw my prediction into the mix.

WOS-White over Ned-White.  WOS will overcome their early morning start time to win easily.  The only question is does the mercy rule apply during the playoffs?  This game could get out of hand.

PNG-White over Bridge City.  This game should be the closest match-up of the day.  Both teams are very well coached and are full of very talented boys.  PNG-White has not given up points to anyone except the #1 and #2 seeded teams.  I think PNG-White comes out on top of this battle.

LUM-White over WOS-Blue.  WOS gets an unfortunate draw here and they have a chance to pull off the upset.  However, the week 3 (38-6) victory by LUM will be hard for the boys to overcome just a few weeks later.  And LUM-White went undefeated through a difficult schedule--they have earned their #2 seed.

Ned-Gold over Orangefield.  This is a rematch of week7 where NED won 21-2.  I have not seen either of these two teams play, but I think NED wins the rematch as well.

And to keep the predictions coming.  WOS-White and LUM-White will win again next week forcing a match-up of the #1 and #2 in the Power Rankings (they have been #1 and #2 since the Power Rankings started).  This should be a very good football game.  But in the end, WOS-White gets my pick.  They are not one-dimensional.  They play hard on both sides of the ball and they are very deep at every position.  One or two injuries or one or two bad breaks should not make a difference.  My Prediction: WOS-White = SuperBowl Champs.

[quote name="Chester86" post="682355" timestamp="1256153777"]
There is always an upset in every playoff scenario, I'm just not sure who it will be in this group.  I've got:
> WOs-White,
>BC,
>WOS-Blue (Upset), and
>Nederland.
[/quote]

I like the way you think  chester86.... sounds good to me.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476