Dayton at Galena Park predictions

Dayton should have Ploch back this week, I look for them to win big. Dayton 42 G.P. 17

I believe the plan is to keep Andreas as QB and move Ploch to receiver....

Andreas looked AWEsome after he got settled in...

In the last five possesions the Broncos had, they got a field goal, three touchdowns, and then turned the ball over on downs on the 6 inch line.

Guest Ranger83

GP gave GCM as game....gotta get Ranger on here to give his opinion of GP.  Maybe they're better than they normally are??

Nope. They are not that good. They have a good/decent QB and #11 is his "go to" receiver. GCM shut them down for a majority of the game. With the exception of one sustained drive in the 3rd quarter, GP had one scoring drive of 3 yards and a long TD pass on a busted coverage. Other than that, they were never in the game.

The GP d-line had some good looking athletes, but one of then left the game in the 3rd quarter with a leg injury. GCM's offense was limited when the starting center was injured in the 2nd quarter. (Back-up had 3 snaps over the QB's head and several that were high). GCM went to a running game in the 2nd half and did what was needed to win.

Dayton wins. Rest Ploch. ( I'm serious)

Guest Ranger83

I guess this will be an interesting week....Ploch is such a weapon at WR....

Put his butt on the bench. If he's not 100%, do not risk it. Get him ready for Week 11.

After seeing Dayton the last two weeks, I  feel it would be hard for Gp to get a victory. Dayton's young kids looked good friday night. The o-line and #5 carried the Broncos to victory. ;)

I agree that #5 was on it.You could tell he was there to win the game.He was a stand out in the game against BH

Ploch back at WR opens other doors.They cannot cover him 1 on 1.

I would guess he'll be playing defense also( if he does the defense just got better ) and kick-off returns with his sure hands (cut down on fumbles) not to mention a threat to take it all the way to the  House. The boy is a talent !

Putting Ploch at WR would be a bigtime plus for the Broncos.  They can get their young QB some much needed exerience and simply hand off to PLoch.  They definitely can't depend on the Crosby transfer...he plays when he feels like it.  So putting PLoch at WR would be great and they could possibly make another deep playoff run.  Ranger is right...they should still rest Ploch though..this game wil be won with ease against the Yellowjackets.

Wow man I haven't seen Franks dog it at all this year.  That kid comes to play both sides of the ball...he's a player.  No he's not AJ Dugat but the kid comes to play.

Frank may drop a few balls a game, but he is capable  of getting behind just about any db.  I just don't think he fits into Dayton's offense very well since they refuse to throw a pass over seven yards.  I'd love to see them send Frank on a couple of go routes a game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder