*OF vs. HJ Updates/HJ wins 28-21/Comments

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the Hawks!!!  Both teams seemed to move the ball at will in the first half and then HJ stopped OF on a 4th down.  To start the 3rd OF ran a fake punt from midfield and HJ stopped it .....and then HJ threw an interception two plays later.  Both teams swapped TD's and then HJ stopped OF again on 4th and about 5 and then HJ converted a huge 4th down of their own with about 3 minutes left on 4th and about 12 from the OF 40.  Great game for both teams and HJ keeps their playoff hopes alive.  As a HJ fan I will be pulling for OF when they play BC!!!

Great win for the Hawks!!!  Both teams seemed to move the ball at will in the first half and then HJ stopped OF on a 4th down.  To start the 3rd OF ran a fake punt from midfield and HJ stopped it .....and then HJ threw an interception two plays later.  Both teams swapped TD's and then HJ stopped OF again on 4th and about 5 and then HJ converted a huge 4th down of their own with about 3 minutes left on 4th and about 12 from the OF 40.  Great game for both teams and HJ keeps their playoff hopes alive.  As a HJ fan I will be pulling for OF when they play BC!!!

haha, i honestly cant wait for that game!!!

my favorite game of the season!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder