Will Kountze ever make the playoffs in football

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kville, just a quick note to you. When Kountze played Newton my wife and I stopped in Kirbyville and had dinner. We had our Kountze gear on in support of our son who plays. We walked into the resturant and were surrounded by your home town fans. They looked at our shirts and just smiled. The conversations soon turned to football and we ended up staying in the resturant for an hour cutting up and laughing with Kville fans. It was great. The support your town shows is wonderful and as we were leaving someone asked "do we play Kountze" I laughly said No thank god and told them to leave Kountze alone (in a joking matter) and ended up staying another 15 minutes talking about Kountze football.
Good luck to you guys in the playoffs and I am confident you will go deep in the playoffs,

[quote name="Justafan1" post="910472" timestamp="1289915409"]
Kville, just a quick note to you. When Kountze played Newton my wife and I stopped in Kirbyville and had dinner. We had our Kountze gear on in support of our son who plays. We walked into the resturant and were surrounded by your home town fans. They looked at our shirts and just smiled. The conversations soon turned to football and we ended up staying in the resturant for an hour cutting up and laughing with Kville fans. It was great. The support your town shows is wonderful and as we were leaving someone asked "do we play Kountze" I laughly said No thank god and told them to leave Kountze alone (in a joking matter) and ended up staying another 15 minutes talking about Kountze football.
Good luck to you guys in the playoffs and I am confident you will go deep in the playoffs,
[/quote]

Thanks,I should have said my [b]PLEASE[/b] was not directed at Kountze but the Poster...If you look back in the thread I posted on the subject...Kountze can get back ...It's up to the players to believe in themselves again, Once they start believing things will change Believe me Kirbyville knows what it's like to be everybody's whipping boy,We were there for a long time..Sorry if I offended you...Good Luck to Kountze in the future.. ;)

When the 7th grade class is Jr and Sr. will be the year for Kountze and not only in Football but baseball also the group of kids coming up care about sports and have parents that care and push there kids to better. 7th grade team 9-0 and was killing everyone they played GO KOUNTZE

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nilefa
    Newest Member
    nilefa