Lonestar Senior Playoff Picture

I know that the vote was to only take 4 teams instead of 8 but has anybody looked at the possible ending to the season.  Silsbee Maroon and Silsbee White both have 3 losses with Vidor and East Chambers having 4 losses.  If EC beats Maroon and White loses to the undefeated Hamshire team then all three would end with 4 losses and if the Vidor team wins its last two they also could be tied at 4 losses that would mean that either 2 of 3 or 3 of 4 teams with the same records not making the playoffs.  Thoughts on this does anybody think 8 should make it or still only 4

IMO, i don't think this scenario will happen with 4 teams having the same record but 3 could likely end that way.  Head to Head matchups will come into play then (I think). It is likely that HF will go 8-0, Deweyville will go 7-1, and Warren will go 5-3 to end the year.  They will all be in the playoffs.. The other team will likely come from EC or Silsbee White.  EC has HJ this week and Silsbee Maroon the last week.  EC will likely beat HJ.  If they beat Silsbee Maroon then they advance.  Silsbee White is out because they have lost to both Maroon and EC.  Silsbee White has HF for it's final matchup and I don't think they will take HF.  I don't see Vidor in the picture having to beat Deweyville to get to a 4-4 record.  But you never know.  Just takes the flu bug to hit a couple of kids on a team and everything changes.

I actually think Deweyville is the most well rounded team in the league.  HF just has one player that is a level above the others on offense...

H-F HAS MORE THEN JUST ONE PLAYER THAT SCORES THESE KIDS HAVE PLAYED BALL FOR 4 YEARS TOGETHER  AND THEY ARE WELL ROUNDED NOW # 25 IS A BIG HELP BUT THESES KIDS WIN WITH OUT HIM TOO

I actually think Deweyville is the most well rounded team in the league.  HF just has one player that is a level above the others on offense...

H-F HAS MORE THEN JUST ONE PLAYER THAT SCORES THESE KIDS HAVE PLAYED BALL FOR 4 YEARS TOGETHER  AND THEY ARE WELL ROUNDED NOW # 25 IS A BIG HELP BUT THESES KIDS WIN WITH OUT HIM TOO

Maybe but i don't think so jmo

if you have played our Vidor team you know we have the talent to pull the upset

doubt it

so you guys have no chance against Deweyville either is that what your saying because if I remember correctly wasnt it Vidor 24 EC 13 and you lost to them 21 to 6...anyone in this league can be beat any saturday and that is whats so fun about this league...my Pirates play hard and if you leave us a chance we will take advantage of it

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder