district 21-3A

lhsof23

Its gonna be a close race but what everyone better look for is silsbee being so high off of beating wos that they get beat this next week! Not saying it will happen but they better stay working hard!

Tigers will take care of business this week. It's Homecoming, they'll be up for it.

Im looking forward to the rest of district for the stangs! Some of the players told me they feel ashamed and kind of embarassed about being the first team to lose in 21 3a! and said that they are working harder than ever and gonna play harder than ever! They have me fired up for the rest of the season!

Im looking forward to the rest of district for the stangs! Some of the players told me they feel ashamed and kind of embarassed about being the first team to lose in 21 3a! and said that they are working harder than ever and gonna play harder than ever! They have me fired up for the rest of the season!

That's good to hear,but some is not going to cut it...It's a team effort and the hard work should have been from the get go.I know some have been giving it their all but you can tell by the way this season is going they are not a team yet.I hope they can turn this around are we will be one and done in the playoffs.

That's good to hear,but some is not going to cut it...It's a team effort and the hard work should have been from the get go.I know some have been giving it their all but you can tell by the way this season is going they are not a team yet.I hope they can turn this around are we will be one and done in the playoffs.

or be lucky to make the playoffs... ;) ;)

Guest Silsbee88

Silsbee, WO-S & Orangefield.  When does Orangefield play the Tigers and WO-S or have they.

OF plays Silsbee next week.....but first we have some house cleaning to do with BC

Silsbee, WO-S & Orangefield.  When does Orangefield play the Tigers and WO-S or have they.

OF plays Silsbee next week.....but first we have some house cleaning to do with BC

so kind of you to be here so we can mop up the floor with yall...

;):D

Guest Silsbee88

Silsbee, WO-S & Orangefield.  When does Orangefield play the Tigers and WO-S or have they.

so kind of you to be here so we can mop up the floor with yall...

;):D

You will be bringing your swampy mess to Silsbee, so I guess we will use your a_ _ to mop with... :D :D :D :D

True

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298