Slip and Slidding..

Slip and Sliding across a muddy field after a win... Disrespectful??  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Slip and Sliding across a muddy field after a win... Disrespectful??

• Yes
    • No

I'm pretty sure they would have done it if they lost anyways, I don't think it had anything to do with disrespect. the kids were trying to have fun after leaving everything on the field. When are you gonna let this game go?

I'd like to disagree to that. I know the HJ players would have loved to have done that had they won. But they were very disappointed after losing that game, sliding in the mud probably did not look that entertaining anymore.

I don't think Bridge City would have liked to slid in the mud if they lost to HJ that night, it would have been disappointing to them, and probably would have walked to the locker room just as HJ did with their heads down.

I'd say its disrespectful if your the visitor because your tearing up another schools field. If you do it at home not necessarily disrespectful maybe dumb for tearing up your own field. Jmo though really not a big deal either way.

I don't think you could mess BC's field up more than it had already became  ;D

if it's your home field and you celebrate the win like this who cares???

it's their home field!

now, if it's away and they win and do this same thing, it may be considered disrespectful, but again... WHO CARES???

it's not a big deal..

it's their home field!

now, if it's away and they win and do this same thing, it may be considered disrespectful, but again... WHO CARES???

it's not a big deal..

Who cares? I'm sure you would definitly be caring if HJ would have beaten your BC cardinals and done that on their field. You would care and its disrespectful. I say what your cardinals did was for fun and showed no disrespect, but had they done it at our field...it would be different

it's their home field!

it's not a big deal..

Who cares? I'm sure you would definitly be caring if HJ would have beaten your BC cardinals and done that on their field. You would care and its disrespectful. I say what your cardinals did was for fun and showed no disrespect, but had they done it at our field...it would be different

it would be different? what would you do about it? prolly nothing. so shut up. hj lost and bc tore them up. quit complaining. see yall next year :)

it's their home field!

it's not a big deal..

yes, you're right... it would have been different...

but yet again... WHO CARES???

it's not a big deal...

i mean, if WOS can run to the middle of every field and huddle up and wave their flag at any field they go to for years then whats the matter with a slip and slide in the mud after a won game??

get over it...

people dont mean disrespect because they slide in the mud...

if anything the disrespect is directed towards the coaches because theyre the ones washing the uniforms!!

get...over...it...

the end..

next topic...

They are kids having fun. Can they not be kids? To be quite honest, this whole post appears to be sour grapes to me. Silsbee's players, cheerleaders, coaches, etc were doing that after our game and it did not bother me a bit. In fact, I thought it looked like fun.

Cheerleaders did? Lol

They are kids having fun. Can they not be kids? To be quite honest, this whole post appears to be sour grapes to me. Silsbee's players, cheerleaders, coaches, etc were doing that after our game and it did not bother me a bit. In fact, I thought it looked like fun.

Cheerleaders did? Lol

I was exaggerating a little, LOL. But, there was a crowd of them out there.

I stated this in another thread and i will say it again sliding pregame on your opponents sideline on their homefield is disrespectful.  After a big win on your own field away from the other team and its sideline is ok even on an opposing field if you stay to your sideline after a win i feel would be ok.

I stated this in another thread and i will say it again sliding pregame on your opponents sideline on their homefield is disrespectful.  After a big win on your own field away from the other team and its sideline is ok even on an opposing field if you stay to your sideline after a win i feel would be ok.

What about on the home sides endzone because the home side still has their cheerleaders and run through out in the way on your side where you can't do it where you normally would? Geez dude... find something else to whine about.

I am not whining about anything I stated earlier that I had no problem coming to our side of the endzone in that case although every other team has stayed on their on sideline in that exact setup.  I do have a problem with the sliding on our side before the game.  however it did help get our players and coaches even more fired up.

I am not whining about anything I stated earlier that I had no problem coming to our side of the endzone in that case although every other team has stayed on their on sideline in that exact setup.  I do have a problem with the sliding on our side before the game.  however it did help get our players and coaches even more fired up.

Let it go.

Emotions were high, it was a very big game for two very good football teams. No harm No foul

I am not whining about anything I stated earlier that I had no problem coming to our side of the endzone in that case although every other team has stayed on their on sideline in that exact setup.  I do have a problem with the sliding on our side before the game.  however it did help get our players and coaches even more fired up.

Well, if it bothers you so much maybe they should get the stuff out of the way. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder