Hamshire-Fannett @ WOS predictions

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me more about this new unstoppable offense that was installed over the weekend.

Why the sarcasm? He didn't say anything about the offense being "unstoppable". Can't you guys just go on about your business?

WOS02 I would like to know more about this offense. I will PM you, don't discuss anything on the board.

Seemed to me that the I was working against Silsbee when we ran it. We need more North to South running instead of trying to get outside. We shouldnt abandon our passing either. I just think that there is still an uncomfortableness(is that a word?) with our young QB.

Seemed to me that the I was working against Silsbee when we ran it. We need more North to South running instead of trying to get outside. We shouldnt abandon our passing either. I just think that there is still an uncomfortableness(is that a word?) with our young QB.

I agree, kicker. Reggie just doesn't look at ease with running this offense. He needs a good running game to take some pressure off him. He also needs some recievers to step up and play football, if you know what I mean. ;)

Fast running backs usually try to bounce it outside to get their yards.  It works when you are playing slower teams but when they meet up with a fast team they end up losing a couple of yards....They get frustrated and are lost for the rest of the game.  If they would use their speed to hit the hole hard, put their helmet on the back of their lineman, they could get 4 to 5 yards a pop.  Lower yourself and go!  If you think Im wrong ask Orangefield.  The lineman look like JV players but they are leading the district on the ground.

go back a watch some of tapes.mustang QB takes to long  to toss the ball,his wide recivers hold there hand up as thay brake covrage ,just watch the tapes.this is a young OL the guys in west orange have and have done a good job so far ,but lord cant keep the DL out forever

It looks as though WOS will be going under center and running out of the I or pro set. One and two tightend sets but will sprinkle some shotgun with 3 wideouts occasionally. Look for the Mustangs to run 60-70% of the time from here on out.

That's what I know. ;)

I hope this isn't true. I can't see us fully utilizing our skill guys if we are running out the I 70% of the time. On the other hand, I guess they are not being utilized if they can't catch the ball either... I don't think completely changing the offense is necessary, just time for some kids to step up.

Man people love the fact that the stangs actually have a couple losses this year! Ya'll are so happy to see us with 2 losse that you actually dont wanna see us do good! Pathetic! And yes its true i have been to both practices this week and we are running an option offense pretty darn well! We have the qb under center with a tailback and 3 wideouts! The slot goes in motion on every play with a triple option! We break it for huge runs and also throw pretty well out of this offense! We definately have a very fast offense when used like this! obviously still a working process but so far so good!

One thing's for sure, this is an excellant week for WOS to try their new offense. HF can barely field a team. Should be an easy night for the Stangs.

Speaking of HF, I have recieved some news about those guys that is quite disturbing. I will make a few contacts today to get the scoop on this and let you guys know.

I agree, kicker. Reggie just doesn't look at ease with running this offense. He needs a good running game to take some pressure off him. He also needs some recievers to step up and play football, if you know what I mean. ;)

I left the game at the half...was soaking wet.Listened to the rest of the game on KOGT.Here's my quistion.It was our last time to have the ball I think...Reggie hit a wide open reciever that dropped the ball.Stelly said if he catches the ball he takes it in for six.I'm not calling any names but dropping balls have been a real problem for us this year.

Guest hardcore

One thing's for sure, this is an excellant week for WOS to try their new offense. HF can barely field a team. Should be an easy night for the Stangs.

Speaking of HF, I have recieved some news about those guys that is quite disturbing. I will make a few contacts today to get the scoop on this and let you guys know.

H-F BY 14 ;D

Wow! i really cant believe some of ya'll on here! We come one dropped pass away from beating a good silsbee team and all of a sudden ya'll think we are gonna lose to everyone! I think the boys are not only playing for wins from here on out but also to get back the respect we had at the seasons start!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder