Week 7 Jr. predictions

td

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amen brother,no need in hiding behind a computer.....if you cant man up to what you say dont say anything at all......if anyone wants to know who faub09 is,its R.J. Fernandez....want to know anything else just ask....

like i said earlier good luck to all teams saturday

[/quote\And My name is Kent Miller the OC for WOS White

amen brother,no need in hiding behind a computer.....if you cant man up to what you say dont say anything at all......if anyone wants to know who faub09 is,its R.J. Fernandez....want to know anything else just ask....

If anyone is smart, you really don't want to make the OC for WOS- white mad..Of course ,it's just my opinion... ;D

If anyone is smart, you really don't want to make the OC for WOS- white mad..Of course ,it's just my opinion... ;D

This is what I am talking about.

Look at the quotes. It is easy to screw up when you are quoting other posts. This looks like what 0770 did and it all got blown out of proportion.

My name is Allen Ward OC for THE LUMERTON WHITE Jr. Kinda feels like an AA meeting! Not that there's anything wrong with that!

My name is Allen Ward OC for THE LUMERTON WHITE Jr. Kinda feels like an AA meeting! Not that there's anything wrong with that!

While we are at it, I am Steve Badon, The Chief Waterboy for Ned. Jr Gold.  I hope this string of posts and replies proves that it was an honest mistake that turned into something much worse!

I didn't think you would agree with my pick in the BC v. WOS blue game.

BC only wins this game if WOS98 is on their sideline and their singing KUMBA YAH.

HA HA HA ;D

Sorry raider44 WOS98 was great to have with me, but if he is their or not don't matter it will be a battle but i think we want it enough so we walk away with it.. KUMBA YAH we will meet again.. I have no excuse for my loss to you but i promise it will be different next time.. Good luck this Saturday.. TD it is to be expected you pick WOS Blue you are from WOS....Good luck this weekend to all..

again, as i have said before, i am the head coach for nederland white.  if you look back on these posts, nederland white has not talked about any team in this league.  we respect each team we are facing and try to play with class.  my focus is on lumberton white this saturday.  i respect the lumberton head coach and his team.  hopefully, we will have a well played, exciting ball game.  good luck to lumberton this week and everyone else.  so i would appreciate it if nederland white would be left out of these conversations.

Guest Brubaker

Sorry Bigdogs, it's too much fun for some to talk about whining, runnin up 57, inability to coach, hangin with the bigdogs, nobody on this board is as good as the folks across the bridge, just suck it up and get used to it.  You will be pulled in whenever convenient if somebody feels the need to make a point at a junior freakin football teams expense.  That's what we do on this board.

Sorry Bigdogs, it's too much fun for some to talk about whining, runnin up 57, inability to coach, hangin with the bigdogs, nobody on this board is as good as the folks across the bridge, just suck it up and get used to it.  You will be pulled in whenever convenient if somebody feels the need to make a point at a junior freakin football teams expense.  That's what we do on this board.

Then that is really sad, if that is what you do!!

again, as i have said before, i am the head coach for nederland white.  if you look back on these posts, nederland white has not talked about any team in this league.  we respect each team we are facing and try to play with class.  my focus is on lumberton white this saturday.  i respect the lumberton head coach and his team.  hopefully, we will have a well played, exciting ball game.  good luck to lumberton this week and everyone else.  so i would appreciate it if nederland white would be left out of these conversations.

I know the Ned.white coach.

whomever used Td's name earlier wasn't from Ned.White.

Jason is a stand up guy ,and  I will go to bat for him anyday. I  still think J.G.is a coward who wont get on here, and own up to what he did..

I know Jason and he would not put up with this off of his team.Brubaker you are a coward also along with the other one..

Guest Brubaker

Obviously you folks can't read sarcasm... but I will tell you straight up, the people on this YOUTH board who post regularly are an EMBARRASSMENT.. and I know it's not spelled correctly.

Guest Brubaker

Obviously you folks can't read sarcasm... but I will tell you straight up, the people on this YOUTH board who post regularly are an EMBARRASSMENT.. and I know it's not spelled correctly.

don't be so hard on yourself Billy..

I should probly be more specific, you are a class act Piratefan, some of these posts about hangin 57, coach your kids, play defense if you want to keep from gettin embarrassed... THEY ARE EMBARRASSING.

Guest Brubaker

That's great. As long as you're laughin after the 60th point.

There's no doubt in my mind that the WOS White team could score 100 points a game on all but a few teams in the league if the game was played by stopping the clock as it's supposed to be.  They are very talented, that has nothing to do with some of the posts I read. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder