Vidor vs. Ozen Predictions?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, like I have all season, I will not make a prediction. So far that has helped us 4 out of 5 times.  ;D

But seriously, I don't believe in a fan-caused jinx. But I do believe that Vidor cannot afford to come into this game cocky by any means. Because Ozen has what Central has ... speed. Remember last year when we were picked to beat Ozen? What happened? Speed killed us.

Gotta play tough on both defense and offense to win this one. Can't just depend on either one to save us. We gotta have both clicking.

GO PIRATES!!!

well lets see

vidor vs. central- offense was on fire defense was down loss by 1

vidor vs. lumb.- offens was off and deffens was great won buy 3

vidor vs. ozen- offens and deffens will be on fire and win buy 20 or more

SOunds good!  ;D

being a vidor alumni, i'm proud of the pirates. keep up the good work. i'm now a die hard bronco fan but still pull for the pirates until we play yall lol. 20-4a's a tough district now. got to keep winning. districts too tight. wished we were in it with yall. good luck pirates. i predict 42-14 pirates ::)

I used to have a game buddy that was an Ozen fan.  He stopped coming out in 2004, the last good season.  So I assume the old Ozen fans stopped coming out. 

All I remember is that they were very passionate about their teams.  When there are bonheaded plays or crazy coaching decisions, they get very angry and let them have it.  They had no tolerance for failure.

Well, like I have all season, I will not make a prediction. So far that has helped us 4 out of 5 times.  ;D

But seriously, I don't believe in a fan-caused jinx. But I do believe that Vidor cannot afford to come into this game cocky by any means. Because Ozen has what Central has ... speed. Remember last year when we were picked to beat Ozen? What happened? Speed killed us.

Gotta play tough on both defense and offense to win this one. Can't just depend on either one to save us. We gotta have both clicking.

GO PIRATES!!!

true!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw