Why doesnt Lumberton...

PNG1992

LOL... I was thinking about this very thing the other day. It's going to be awefully hard to be very intimidating when you are sporting the pastel colors.

Powder Blue is the color of my daughters bedroom, not the color of an intimidating, hard nosed football team. That's why WO-S went away from the royal blue to the navy blue many years ago.

LadyRaider makes a good point...Really and truly why would the color combo be intimidating when Lumberton has never won in football? I know some people quake when they see the colors on the Lady Raiders Basketball team. Plus if they were to take silver and black it would be simply copying the NFL team. (which originally they may have done anyways... Bears, Panthers Etc.). But give Lady Raider a break she is a 2010 that makes her what.. a freshman? all she has is the cliche's her coaches hand her.

well being from lumberton i will tell you the WASPs of the town think its good looking, they are more interested in them being cute little mommas boy's and making good grades (which isnt a problem except where football or other sports is concerned) so the red and blue works fine for them.... correction most of the people in lumberton the attitude that oakland uses would fly with some but not all

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder