H-F @ OF predictions?

lhsof23

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after watching the OF vs EC game a couple of weeks ago, I saw that OF almost beat the bucs and it was obvious that OF wasn't even trying!  Most of their players weren't even breaking a sweat!  That game was very similar to the HF vs EC game.  HF almost came out with a victory without even struggling but they didn't show enough effort.  They thought they could just go through the motions and end up with a win and they were almost right!  I think it's safe to say that both of these teams are have better talent and character than EC which will make up for a pretty good match-up. I say HF wins by a late field goal by the late great MARCO AREVELO!!!!!!!! Yeah MARCO!!!! Go MARCO!!!!  

[move]EC=TRASH[/move]

I am sorry if I offended you by the 40 comment.  I am a little like HJ, (a homer) secondly, I know that HF is a little down this year.  OF put up 40 on Newton, and their offense is getting better week to week.  Now do you believe that HF's defense is better than Newton's?  OF will get 3 starters back, all of which go both ways, and are integral parts of the team.  I may be wrong but I see OF making a statement in this game. 

I am sorry if I offended you by the 40 comment.  I am a little like HJ, (a homer) secondly, I know that HF is a little down this year.  OF put up 40 on Newton, and their offense is getting better week to week.  Now do you believe that HF's defense is better than Newton's?  OF will get 3 starters back, all of which go both ways, and are integral parts of the team.  I may be wrong but I see OF making a statement in this game. 

hasn't HF had multiple teams score 50+ on them alone???

not much of a statement to be made here unless its from HF and they win the game or hold OF to a small number of points...

Guest bleed orange

If you think a coach does not matter, you are wrong. Coach Huck is the best thing that ever happened to the Orangefield kids in a long time. Sometimes it is not always about football. It is about life. He is the real deal.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder