H-J at Bridge City Predictions?????

bone

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had asked me before the season I would have said BC especially since the game is in BC. 

Now I am going with HJ because with the teams that HJ has played (Kirbyville, Cleveland and Vidor) that they will be prepared better than they have ever been.  Hawks forget about last year and prepare as if this is the last game on the schedule and that you have to ahve it to make the playoffs.  Take nothing for granted and do not over look this BC team. 

hmmm.........

i wonder who im going to pick....lol

BC!! by............ 2 possessions...

2 weeks for both teams to prepare for this game!!

going to be a GREAT game!!!!

definatly going to be watching BC woopin up on HJ at home!!

BC will win because it's at home! duh! lol

will be a great game either way!! cant wait!

there is not doubt in my mind that this will be a cut throat game and a long night for both teams unless one team can get up on top early in the game.

i pick H-J By three tds.

a cut throat game won by 21 points???

i dont see the winner of this game winning by more than a TD tbh

there is not doubt in my mind that this will be a cut throat game and a long night for both teams unless one team can get up on top early in the game.

i pick H-J By three tds.

a cut throat game won by 21 points???

i dont see the winner of this game winning by more than a TD tbh

8) ;)

Might be a low scoring game. HJ and BC both run spread offense, so the defenses should be well prepared and know what to expect atleast to a slight bit. It comes down to heart for this game. Whoever has the most desire and passion to win will win this game. Also, the team with best execution and lack of mistakes. Best of luck to HJ! I say they take this one

Might be a low scoring game. HJ and BC both run spread offense, so the defenses should be well prepared and know what to expect atleast to a slight bit. It comes down to heart for this game. Whoever has the most desire and passion to win will win this game. Also, the team with best execution and lack of mistakes. Best of luck to HJ! I say they take this one

BC hasn't made the playoffs in what? 4 years?

they're hungry and want this year to be the year to start up the playoff streak!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami