Shepherd vs Coldspring Predictions?

CMurder75

The Coldspring Trojans (4-1) will travel 9 miles down the road to play the Shepherd Pirates (3-2). Both teams are coming off wins in their first district games, as Coldspring beat Huffman 42-14 and Shepherd beat Tarkington 57-0. This game is a Big rivalry game between the two schools and this years battle of San Jacinto County should be a good one!!

who ya got?  8)

I sure hope Shepherd wins, but everything in me thinks Coldspring will win.  With that said, It sounds to me like the guys have sure bought into what Coach Jones is selling.  If the Pirates win this game, you may as well go ahead and start working on the sign that reads "Welcome to Shepherd and Bob Jones Stadium". 

I think most of us would love to see Shepherd win this game because they are seeing a little success and some would like to believe that a state championship team is just going to rise from the ashes where there was nothing before. But lets be real, last week Coldspring was ranked 15 in the region, right behind Cleveland who was #14. Sooooooo "BACK TO REALITY" Coldspring wins this game pretty easily. Score may look close, but easy win for the Trojans none the less.

I sure hope Shepherd wins, but everything in me thinks Coldspring will win.  With that said, It sounds to me like the guys have sure bought into what Coach Jones is selling.  If the Pirates win this game, you may as well go ahead and start working on the sign that reads "Welcome to Shepherd and Bob Jones Stadium". 

I'm not saying that I want that, I'm just saying!!

I think most of us would love to see Shepherd win this game because they are seeing a little success and some would like to believe that a state championship team is just going to rise from the ashes where there was nothing before. But lets be real, last week Coldspring was ranked 15 in the region, right behind Cleveland who was #14. Sooooooo "BACK TO REALITY" Coldspring wins this game pretty easily. Score may look close, but easy win for the Trojans none the less.

How can you win a game easily, but the score still be close?  ???

How can you win a game easily, but the score still be close?  ???

EASY!!! It's called not wasting effort. You just use what you need to win. Coldspring has no grudge and no reason to bury Shepherd, but they will do what it takes to win (not too terribly much) and they will EASILY win in a CLOSE game. 42-35

Guest PrimeTime

No contest.... Only way they have a chance is if the defensive coordinator runs a 7 diamond. Lol but you gotta look at  speed match ups. It's going to be a track meet for the Trojans. Sorry Pirates netter luck next week!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder