Evadale vs. H.D. predictions... Let the smack talking begin!!

bignazty

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess we will see if Evadale is the super hero team yall say they are friday night. Bobcats that are reading this and are playing friday night, yall should be fired up. Evadale has totally looked past yall and have no respect for the H-D Bobcat team. Can you say BIG HEAD !!! SWOLLEN UP !!! I know H-D can play with Evadale. The Rebs have a great Coach and good players, but so does H-D. The pre-season games were just a warm up, District is what counts. H-D has always had a great track record when it comes to District. I know H-D has more skilled football players than anyone in District, the question is whether H-D is tougher and does H-D have more heart than the Rebs. We will see friday night. Can the Rebs go 2-12 all time vs H-D? Opposed to 1-13. ;)

Guess we will see if Evadale is the super hero team yall say they are friday night. Bobcats that are reading this and are playing friday night, yall should be fired up. Evadale has totally looked past yall and have no respect for the H-D Bobcat team. Can you say BIG HEAD !!! SWOLLEN UP !!! I know H-D can play with Evadale. The Rebs have a great Coach and good players, but so does H-D. The pre-season games were just a warm up, District is what counts. H-D has always had a great track record when it comes to District. I know H-D has more skilled football players than anyone in District, the question is whether H-D is tougher and does H-D have more heart than the Rebs. We will see friday night. Can the Rebs go 2-12 all time vs H-D? Opposed to 1-13. ;)

I hate to say it but bocat55, I think everyone here has been waiting for you to through the stats out there.  You were quiet last week while the bobcats were 0-3, but I see you finally have confidence in your team.  IT's all good.........as long as you are keeping it real???

So the unskilled players from High Island didn't do much to you then.  Wait, they were in the whole game from start to finish with your beloved Bobcats last week.  So maybe you don't really have the best skilled players in the district.  Or I'm just living in a dream world and completely misinterpreted the game that I saw!

Gettin kinda tough out there.  I believe it will be a close game because HD has a very good defense.  They are fast and athletic.  The question will be rather or not they can score.  If HD scores 2 times it will be anybodys game.  If they score 3 times they will win.  Time to play the game.  On the High Island game it wasnt the skilled players that made the difference because High Island has plenty of skilled players and lully#2o was the best player on the field.  The Humphrey boys are very fast and if they get outside of Evadale its lights out but the key will be in the trenches thats where all games are won or lost so Bobcats strap it on tight and hit somebody in the mouth.  Thats how you will win.

Guess we will see if Evadale is the super hero team y'all say they are friday night. Bobcats that are reading this and are playing friday night, yall should be fired up. Evadale has totally looked past yall and have no respect for the H-D Bobcat team. Can you say BIG HEAD !!! SWOLLEN UP !!! I know H-D can play with Evadale. The Rebs have a great Coach and good players, but so does H-D. The pre-season games were just a warm up, District is what counts. H-D has always had a great track record when it comes to District. I know H-D has more skilled football players than anyone in District, the question is whether H-D is tougher and does H-D have more heart than the Rebs. We will see friday night. Can the Rebs go 2-12 all time vs H-D? Opposed to 1-13. ;)

BIG HEAD??  SWOLLEN UP???  Man, I wonder sometimes if you really believe the stuff you post or if you're really delusional.  You have always posted the most big headed, swollen up,  RETARDED post on this forum.  I mean the entire WEB SITE!!!  Noboby cares about the stone age state championships, the records since the beginning of time or if you have a bunch of beasts that no one else has seen!!!  What can you say about last year, this year, this week?  It's about NOW and that's all that matters.  You take yourself too seriously.  But out of your mouth, the kountze match-ups being a week apart would be a good indicator for the teams (personally I don't like the ole who beat who theory) but you said it.  Evadale beat the snot out of Kountze and HD lost in OT.  Nobody from Evadale is being BIG HEADED...You said last year yalls new hole was to bury your opponents in, sounded a little BIG HEADED then and you've continued to decline.

Rebs by 14.  ???

I just have to say that sometimes the "lucky bounces" aren't luclky bounces.  If you come through the hole and someone lights you up and you fumble its a good play by the defense not a "lucky bounce".  It was a good game and HD won. Thats it.  Also #31 did play alot in the 4th quarter and made a bunch of yards.  But they did not score.  They were stopped multiple times by a game defense.

So the unskilled players from High Island didn't do much to you then.  Wait, they were in the whole game from start to finish with your beloved Bobcats last week.  So maybe you don't really have the best skilled players in the district.  Or I'm just living in a dream world and completely misinterpreted the game that I saw!

HI has a good team and probaly will make the playoffs. HI is very well Coached and has some good players with good size. #20 is right there with Gilmore and Nichols as far as talent.

Guess we will see if Evadale is the super hero team y'all say they are friday night. Bobcats that are reading this and are playing friday night, yall should be fired up. Evadale has totally looked past yall and have no respect for the H-D Bobcat team. Can you say BIG HEAD !!! SWOLLEN UP !!! I know H-D can play with Evadale. The Rebs have a great Coach and good players, but so does H-D. The pre-season games were just a warm up, District is what counts. H-D has always had a great track record when it comes to District. I know H-D has more skilled football players than anyone in District, the question is whether H-D is tougher and does H-D have more heart than the Rebs. We will see friday night. Can the Rebs go 2-12 all time vs H-D? Opposed to 1-13. ;)

BIG HEAD??  SWOLLEN UP???   Man, I wonder sometimes if you really believe the stuff you post or if you're really delusional.  You have always posted the most big headed, swollen up,  RETARDED post on this forum.  I mean the entire WEB SITE!!!  Noboby cares about the stone age state championships, the records since the beginning of time or if you have a bunch of beasts that no one else has seen!!!  What can you say about last year, this year, this week?  It's about NOW and that's all that matters.  You take yourself too seriously.  But out of your mouth, the kountze match-ups being a week apart would be a good indicator for the teams (personally I don't like the ole who beat who theory) but you said it.  Evadale beat the snot out of Kountze and HD lost in OT.  Nobody from Evadale is being BIG HEADED...You said last year yalls new hole was to bury your opponents in, sounded a little BIG HEADED then and you've continued to decline.

Rebs by 14.   ???

Whambulance take it easy buddy. Calm down before you have a heart attack, and tractor supply goes under because you are not there buying all of their overalls and rubber boots !!! LOL !!! Look dude, I did say the Kountze game would say alot. Hey we lost. We had a terrible preseason. I never said anything about putting our opponents in the sinkhole, must have been some other H-D fan. And yes I am cocky when it comes to my Bobcats, not big headed. Everyone at the paper mill is picking the Rebs by two or three TD's. Get out of here !!!!!! Man Evadale has an awesome football team full of well Coached talent, and so does H-D. I am not gonna say H-D by two or three TD's, because I know Evadale is too good for that to happen. So I will say it again, this will be a close low scoring game and which ever team has more heart and is tougher will win.

Will be a great game with alot of rivalry...the difference will be Evadale's discipline...last year HD had (I believe) 5-6 personal fouls, and at 15 yds a piece that adds us.  Evadale will prevail in an aggressive game by 13...Have a great weekend.

Guest billy madison

dude h-d 55 u just need to shut up ur probably some overaged guy sittin at work with nothing else to do but talk about ur hometown which is nothing but a sinkhole and nobody really wants to hear what u have to say..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D EVADALE WILL WIN THIS GAME BIG!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG HEAD??  SWOLLEN UP???   Man, I wonder sometimes if you really believe the stuff you post or if you're really delusional.  You have always posted the most big headed, swollen up,  RETARDED post on this forum.  I mean the entire WEB SITE!!!  Noboby cares about the stone age state championships, the records since the beginning of time or if you have a bunch of beasts that no one else has seen!!!  What can you say about last year, this year, this week?  It's about NOW and that's all that matters.  You take yourself too seriously.  But out of your mouth, the kountze match-ups being a week apart would be a good indicator for the teams (personally I don't like the ole who beat who theory) but you said it.  Evadale beat the snot out of Kountze and HD lost in OT.  Nobody from Evadale is being BIG HEADED...You said last year yalls new hole was to bury your opponents in, sounded a little BIG HEADED then and you've continued to decline.

Rebs by 14.   ???

Whambulance take it easy buddy. Calm down before you have a heart attack, and tractor supply goes under because you are not there buying all of their overalls and rubber boots !!! LOL !!! Look dude, I did say the Kountze game would say alot. Hey we lost. We had a terrible preseason. I never said anything about putting our opponents in the sinkhole, must have been some other H-D fan. And yes I am cocky when it comes to my Bobcats, not big headed. Everyone at the paper mill is picking the Rebs by two or three TD's. Get out of here !!!!!! Man Evadale has an awesome football team full of well Coached talent, and so does H-D. I am not gonna say H-D by two or three TD's, because I know Evadale is too good for that to happen. So I will say it again, this will be a close low scoring game and which ever team has more heart and is tougher will win.

man yall need to calm down this is gettin out of control we will see who has the better team friday night

BIG HEAD??  SWOLLEN UP???   Man, I wonder sometimes if you really believe the stuff you post or if you're really delusional.  You have always posted the most big headed, swollen up,  RETARDED post on this forum.  I mean the entire WEB SITE!!!  Noboby cares about the stone age state championships, the records since the beginning of time or if you have a bunch of beasts that no one else has seen!!!  What can you say about last year, this year, this week?  It's about NOW and that's all that matters.  You take yourself too seriously.  But out of your mouth, the kountze match-ups being a week apart would be a good indicator for the teams (personally I don't like the ole who beat who theory) but you said it.  Evadale beat the snot out of Kountze and HD lost in OT.  Nobody from Evadale is being BIG HEADED...You said last year yalls new hole was to bury your opponents in, sounded a little BIG HEADED then and you've continued to decline.

Rebs by 14.   ???

Evadale didnt beat the snot out of Kountze lol they won by like 2 tds and it was 14-6 at the half... wouldnt call the beating the snot out of somebody:)

BIG HEAD??  SWOLLEN UP???   Man, I wonder sometimes if you really believe the stuff you post or if you're really delusional.  You have always posted the most big headed, swollen up,  RETARDED post on this forum.  I mean the entire WEB SITE!!!  Noboby cares about the stone age state championships, the records since the beginning of time or if you have a bunch of beasts that no one else has seen!!!  What can you say about last year, this year, this week?  It's about NOW and that's all that matters.  You take yourself too seriously.  But out of your mouth, the kountze match-ups being a week apart would be a good indicator for the teams (personally I don't like the ole who beat who theory) but you said it.  Evadale beat the snot out of Kountze and HD lost in OT.  Nobody from Evadale is being BIG HEADED...You said last year yalls new hole was to bury your opponents in, sounded a little BIG HEADED then and you've continued to decline.

Rebs by 14.   ???

Evadale didnt beat the snot out of Kountze lol they won by like 2 tds and it was 14-6 at the half... wouldnt call the beating the snot out of somebody:)

game was worse than the score.  check the stats.

Guest Dwight

ok so lets break this down and get technical about the outcome of this oh so very near game........... HD sucks!! evadale by a billion and 3

Evadale: 1,000,000,003

HD: 0

;D  ;)

Guest tigersvoice

ok so lets break this down and get technical about the outcome of this oh so very near game........... HD sucks!! evadale by a billion and 3

Evadale: 1,000,000,003

HD: 0

;D  ;)

And, I suppose, that was with the clock running all of the second half. ::)

Come on really Evadale has beat us one time in the past 13 years and now yall get so big headed we will find out tonight

HD- 17

Evadale-14

We may have beaten them the past however many times, but this whole week of preparation and tonight is about who won last year, they have bragging rights right how. The only way HD gets them back is with a win tonight! Come on Cats! Should be a good one, hope evadale isn't too much again this year, good luck to both teams!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder